Reviews for Dark Passion
Lilly Winters chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I am at a loss for words. You captured the depth of this story flawlessly. Thank you for such a wonderful, excellent read.
Turia chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This story was so amazing. The detail was so great and the suspense was so intriging! I really read every word and I rarely do that. GREAT JOB!
Shaleiceyy chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love this one! I'm a Vincent fan-OH YEAH!- and this, I think embodies the struggle he goes through. Gosh, this is like the Hulk-get Vince excited enough and The Beast comes out! XD
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I read this a while ago not sure why I didn't leave a review!

I enjoyed the start- how she describes Cloud, and how he makes her feel. Though it leaves me wondering why she would live a dual life, and why Vincent would share her.

Interesting Chaos concept- I never focus on the demons really, and that why I found this so fresh.

Great job,

JessicaJ
FinalFantasyFreak10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
...Everyone is so incharacter. Amazing. This literally took my breath away. I cried, I'll admit. I mean, who wouldn't if they could picture Vincent Valentine crying? Too sweet! I really did love this! I'm DEFINITALY faving this!
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Absolutely beautiful. This had everything to it that makes a great oneshot. Clearly you are very talented and your writing skills are simply amazing. Your technique is very different, and I love it.

And then of course the lemon section was to die for. The way you described it made Vincent seem like more than an intruding lover; he was a human man in love. Then you bring Chaos out, and everything was very well set and everyone was completely in character.

All in all, I LOVED this. I've read it about three or four times already.

-Scarlet
gukkiez chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
i like it! SO KAWAII!
MissKingdomVII chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I never read Tifa/Vincent stories. But I read it and loved it. :)
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
wonderful!
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I cried and I rooted for the both of them. In short, I loved it.
Lucrecia chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This was very good, I really enjoyed reading, though I cried out in fear at how ravaged Tifa was getting, you write lemons very well :D I hope there will be sequels to this, will they overcome this monster etc...I mean, he's chock full of other fiends like hellmasker too isn't he? I like your writing style :)
IndigoLockheart chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Love it!
r55 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wicked One-shot. I loved the contrast you'd done to vincent and then chaos aswell as cloud.
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow. This was a very good oneshot. You should write more.

Mystic