Reviews for Until the End
kyosaya4ever chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I felt like you didn't do as good of a job that I would've liked to see at keeping both Sothe and Micaiah in character. I'm sorry, that's just how I feel. It is only an opinion.

Since they weren't kept in character very well through out the story it made your story not 'flow' as smoothly as it could have. That's why, staying true to the character is fundamental when writing a story of any kind-especially one centered around a love-story.

My other complaint is this: "Her silver hair fell to her middle back, seeming to sparkle even in the dimly light ally." In order for this sentence to be consisted correct, you would have to change 'light ally' into 'lit alley.' Also, I would highly recommend getting someone to beta read this story seeing how there are a bunch of other grammatical errors through out this piece which I took notice of too.

Just a few words of advice is all. You can either take them to heart, or don't. Either way, best of luck in your future writing endeavors.
Ike chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Job well done.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was great~ I loved it. It was very sweet. _
Cstan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Reallly good take on how Sothe and Micaiah met. The whole story in itself was amazing and I loved every sentence. I think there should be more Sothe-Micaiah fics.
Zyoshiro chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved it!Micaiah and Sothe's love for each other will never be broken.

And Sothe won't have to worry about his age anymore.:D
KarmaLord chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
heres #20
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very sweet, it's so hard to find a good Sothe/Micaiah fic on here. Thanks for the great read.

- Kitty
TendoAkane92 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I loved this story :)

I love the cheesiness, I gotta admit xD

But, it was perfect :D I just wish the proposal or declaration of Sothe would've been included- another cheesy factor that would've made me happy xD

But, it was super awesome and perfectly written. A solution!- finally :D

Anyways, enough of me rambling but thanks for the awesome fic :)
Maiko chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved it! 3
Mokulule chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hihi, I loved it! It was just that kind of fic I was looking for There's not many to choose from so I'm just really grateful It's so well written and engaging.
Drakaine chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow, I liked this. Well written and I think MicaiahxSothe is a great pairing. There should be more of it! ]:

Good job anyway.

~ Silvs
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Well, this really worked. I liked it, and I am happy that the two hooked up in the game. They are really great.

I still can't believe I had to take down Ashera. That was annoying, especially with the stupid Aura she had around her, believe me. I take it you have actually played the game?

I do have to say, there was another couple I was rooting for. Ike and Elincia. Seriously they are good together, if you ask me.

My all time favorite character is Mia though. She is fine, and a sword wielder, which is a plus, since I'm a sword nut. Anyways, later.
DigiTails chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
dude, that was awesome. I love this and love how you wrote Yune (gods I hate the voice they chose for her, its way too old for such a childish goddess). XD I could imagine some interesting side effects from having part of Micaiah's soul in him.
emberin chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I'm glad I went surfing.

You picked out good moments to reflect on their relationship and then just expanded on them more than the game did itself. Of course, the ending was cheesy, but it wasn't like they were going to break up or something. Cheesy endings are good for these kinds of stories, in my opinion.

My only nitpicky bit is the spelling. I know it's eight thousand words of text or so, but I often found myself distracted by typos or consistent errors like 'Daein'. But like I said, that's just me being nitpicky.

Great job! I quite enjoyed it.

-EmbeRin
ironbane chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I feel exactly the same way you do - it can NEVER hurt to review, and I really do feel warm inside when I get reviews! That's why I ALWAYS leave a review. Not doing so is like not paying your restaurant bill, so to speak. Now, on to the actual review!

First of all, I really, really liked this. You dug pretty deep into Sothe's head, and I must give you credit for that. Little Sothe was adorable sounding, too, he probably WAS that shy as a kid! -huggles little Sothe-

I must say, I was starting to get worried when Sothe mentioned about growing old. That was actually something I'd thought about after playing the Epilogue. It made me really sad and scared, for some reason! But then, thanks to Yune, now Sothe doesn't have to worry about all that. It made me really happy, and as it follows, I owe that to you for writing it! Now I can live with the security of knowing that Sothe isn't condemned to such a cruel fate of age!

Around now, it's really hard to find a fic about Sothe and Micaiah, especially, as you said, ANYTHING at all about Radiant Dawn. I'm glad I found this, you wrote it very well and it was simply satisfying. Even though I'm a few months late, well, who cares, right? (That's no reason for me not to review!) Really, really good job. This is another for my faves. -thumbs up-