Reviews for Origins
titan616 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I can tell right off the bat Teng is more sadistic then Sorrow, given what he considers to be "fun".

Good opening story, Sorrow certainty played it smart. We learned in the animated series what happens to a criminal who supposedly kills Batman, and it isn't pretty. And since Sorrow wasn't counting on the police showing up their's little chance she could have escaped regardless of what she did to Batman.

Even Batman is funny in your fic's, with his patented glares, his terror/loathing of monologue's, and his mental notes to beat up mooks who deceived him.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Cool!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I thought for sure Dr. Tenge was Hugo Strange until you named him. Good writing, must read more!
AZ-woodbomb chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Now I really want to see a cheerful fern throttle a water pipe meaningfully.

This is a very amusing view of Arkham. Having the place be loopy as the inmates also takes away the question "How can anyone be so incompetent?"
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Hmm, never quite pictured her as overweight...
Twinings chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
That scene makes me happier than it should!

-3.0
Oni-at-heart chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Grr me no like evil pycatist man! But Sorrow seems to be fitting in okay with everyone_
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Lockdowns in Arkham never lasted very tomorrow,the little voices whispering 'riot!'may have switched to whispering 'eat that floor tile!' or 'demand a frilly tutu!'And of the inmates who were theoretically sane enough to know better,a round of medication and restraints would hopefully knock the crazy right out of them.(Hopefully):)A few were missing - the Scarecrow had obviously been seperated in order to teach him that all-important lesson: stick a fork in people and you're .I for one hope that Sorrow will show that just what she can really do(to him).What little secrets would he reveal? What a dirtbag!Especially taking away poor Harvey's pig! Maybe Ivy can just sorta choke him(like she threatened to do to Sorrow)until he coughs it up.p. on earth would the voices need a frilly tutu for? :)
BloodofthePen chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
I am irrevocably hooked! This has such substance and plot, but it is still completely hilarious! I would like to congratulate you on a fantastic job of characterizing Sorrow and slowly introducing her to the readers so that we're not put off by the fact that she is an OC.

Lines I loved:

"(There were rules in Arkham, she'd discovered. On a list of them, if there were such a thing, Rule 1 would be 'Don't Anger the Joker', written in big letters with neon ink, underlined twice.)"

"unwashed insanity"

and the entire bit about how Sorrow was taking a brief vacation to the Bahamas.

I will definately be back again next week! _
Petunias chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
I feel like I'm impatiently waiting for a great television show each week when I think of your stories! They're never disappointing, always leave you with a cliffhanger and are flat out funny! I Can't wait for Thursday!
Gladrial10 chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
They'd be sentenced to sandwiches.

Not that! Anything but that!

I was wondering why she was placed in Arkham because she doesn't seem particularly our of her mind but you explained it nicely.

This has been really good and I typically can't stand OC stories. Great job!
Gladrial10 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
"Their idea of a really good time was making sure that someone else had a really bad time."

Cute!

Good show with making Bats recall his parents murder.

"Well, at least she'd left his pants on..."

*giggle*

"Oh god, no. Not another monologue."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Funniest thing ever!

I gotta say, this Sorrow is a rather smart cookie.
Petunias chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Goop for breakfast, goop for dinner, mid-day riot in the mess hall...:le sigh: the perks to living in Arkham are endless. Loving the story so far!
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Oh that poor guy getting stabbed in the hand by the Scarecrow!Bad!:)Was it Eddie who punched Jonathan in the head? I don't know how Poison Ivy can help Sorrow with her 's assuming that Ivy would want did the Ventriloquist take from the new inmate? And what did Jonathan say before he forked the guy?Cool chapter,especially the part of the Joker being in solitary for trying to kill his psychiatrist...again.:) Lunchtime at Arkham reminds me of lunchtime during high can't sit at the Cool Kids table.
BloodofthePen chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
*rolling on the floor, dying of laughter*

Oh my gosh! The image of Crane stabbing someone with a fork is the funniest thing I have seen all month! o

*gasping for air*

I absolutely adored this chapter! There were so many lines that made me giggle (of course the fork stabbing had me laughing like a lunatic, which topped them all off)...

"She ate breakfast with murderers and other felons every day. (Well, actually, she did, but they were her felons and were unlikely to attack her if they valued their ability to breathe.)"

and

"(Do Not Rat On Thy Fellow Inmates. Do Not Trust Thy Fellow Inmates. In Fact, Do Not Interact With Thy Fellow Inmates Any More Than Thou Hast To, To Prevent Thy Untimely Death)"

were among the others.

LOVELY chapter! I look foreward to the next update!