Reviews for Big Bang
CherFleur chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
All I have to say to you is XD!
Bianca chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Intense, scientific, and made of awesome.

I'm not quite sure if I'm smart enough to understand everything exactly, but I like it - very much!
anemix chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
That was interesting, if confusing and a bit surrealistic. What happened when the impossible singularity was introduced? Did the then impossible universe also cease to exist? And what of parallel universes? Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
minderbinder chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
WOW! I love the physics you write into your story!

"Then the mechanism started to sing. It was beautiful music, but rather than the kind of music you hear, it was the kind of music you felt."

Music of the spheres perhaps?
Weimlady chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
Well. Nothing like taking on the Big Bang, the beginning of the universe and the end of same all in a single story! Can't fault your chutzpah! Enjoyable, although I must confess I did skim a lot of the technical stuff, which I'm sure you probably put a lot of work in on. Sorry! I'm just all about the relationship stuff, and that was brilliant. So wish that they'd given Ten and Captain Jack their own stories without Rose or Martha in the mix. Can you see them two of them on the prowl? Oh my feeling a fanfic coming on. Thanks for the inspiration!
Weimlady chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Aw! Excellent, elegant description of the Doctor and everything Jack (and the rest of us) love about him! Well done!
Weimlady chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
"would give up his life-if that were possible-"

LOL!

This is good-loving the TARDIS/Doctor relationship and the Jack/Doctor one too!
Weimlady chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Exploding peanuts! LOL! Whatever can that be leading us to? And what's that buckled leather strap thingummy that's bothering our lovely Ten?
Alcibie chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
“Yes, he took me aside, away from the others and whispered in my ear, ‘Is it time dilation or something else?’ And then he leaned back and looked at me and smiled, ‘No, I suppose you shouldn’t tell me. And of course I can tell no one else, correct?’”

Jack was silent with his memory.

“Whelp,” The Doctor said finally, breaking the spell and raising his hand in a mock toast. “Here’s to you, Albert!”

Adored this part!
Alcibie chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
I'm beginning at the beginning:) But unfortunately I'm fairly speechless at the moment but I'll do my best. Wow! Again..I'm so impressed with how clearly, cleverly and eloquently you describe the processes, the theories, the universe even..I was fascinated with this and as always loved the interation between Jack and the Doctor. I'm really glad I'm catching up..or at least, on the way to doing so:)
boxerboo chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
And then, despite all the best intentions of everyone involved, Something Very Bad Happened.

Great Hook!
boxerboo chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
I came to this from some of your later work. Can't see any difference in quality at all.

You're keeping me from my bed. I'm on my third banana - he sub-vocalized.

Engrossing.
boxerboo chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Very lyrical intro. You do good 'lyrical'.

"Three inches wide and ten inches long" plus exploding nuts!

Astronomy and Radio-controlled airplanes.

Something for everybody here, then!

Liked it a lot.
Laura Harkness chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
Hi there!

Sorry. It seems the fanfic site ate the latter part of chapter 10. It has now been restored (lucky me, I kept a copy of it locally).

I apologize and now I need to go check the others!

Scary...
Caledamon chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
Very nice. I've been a Doctor Who fan for a few years now and This is one of the most comprehensive fanfictions for it that I've found yet. Only one problem, I can't get Chapter 10 for some reason, could you maybe possibly fix it if possible?