Reviews for Harsh Words
yukeh chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
does it end?

O.o
cherryblossom1031 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
aw...poor mikan, luckely, he was just trying to protect her!
mikanshipper chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
could you make an epilouge or something for this? id read it in a heartbeat
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
:'[

Aw...how sad. Good thing he actually did go after her!

~Miko
Scherzkeks chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
so sad...(

I love it! Would you write a sequel?
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
AH, gosh, I hate you for writing so realistically, I'm crying as I type. Not even Bambi's and Forrest Gump's mom's dying in a head-on collision in space could make me cry, but you can. You bad-ass motherfucker. You get a free cookie and a gold star. Best story EVER! I'll tell all of my friends about this.
Jessicha Therese chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was so sad. I wished it wasn't a one-shot. There was something crumpling my heart with sadness while reading that. Char! Haaha! Seriously, that fic can truly make the reader feel something similar to what the heroine was feeling. Good job in writing that!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Nice job. _ I hope this isn't just a one-shot. I'd love to see the development of this story. Keep up the good work!

Ja-ne! _-
HanaYomi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i think you should mak a sequel.
miKaN'natSuMe525 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Ohh... _

Nice... Though I was so sad for Mikan...

Huhuhuhuhu... _

I hope that you'll continue with it... like you're going to start your own GA using your own ideas...

It's really nice!

I saw your review to someone that you only have one story and it's grammar or something isn't that good... but, you know it's actually great not like my stories... hehehe...

Anyways... It's great!
HazeScribbles chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hi! D

Hey, I find this is pretty good. Nice twist on Chapter 86. Don't worry so much about grammar; yours is fine. And the flow of words are good, too.

(And, for some reason, I was kind of expecting that this is what would happen in that chapter. Love Higuchi-sensei!
KikiMKL chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small world.
rainypromise chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hey, great job. I liked it, of course, I don't think Mikan would actually realize she loved Natsume, but to each one its own.

I like the way your write though, your choice of words and your flow. I can't really say about grammar since I suck at it, but I don't really care about that as long as the writer has a flow. and you have it and believe me, there's a lot of writers out there that doesn't. It's actually something that you have or don't.

Are you continuing this?
angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
oh! what a sad story.

i want to see the next

chapter i wonder what will

happen to mikan&natsume after

that!i will be waiting for it!

ja ne

good luck

do your best!
Alexa chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very exciting! cant wait for the next chapter!

update soon!