Reviews for The Rage Within
Julien Caeg chapter 8 . 3/15
Please update soon.
Oh please continue this! Its so good!
DUCHNO chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Hi, I just read s/4039611/8/The-Rage-Within and I love it's great because I like to see Optimus be the ultimate evil but there is a little problem there not the rest of the story and I would like to know is going to happen even if I have a small idea of the sequel to the event but I would like to see the end of the story though se is not too ask because its been a long time that you start then If Please finish the story. (I please, I beg you, I prostrate myself)
BBPRIMEFAN101 chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
AHHHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BlueStar19 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
What, a cliffhanger. No fair, I want to see if Optimus would die or have his processor wiped clean. Keep up the great work and don't let writer's block get in your way. Update soon.
Fallenranger chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
nononono you must continue! your a wondrous writer and very talented!
great story!
Cheers,
Ash
Autobot AfterShock chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
that's it? you haven't updated in 5 years! you can't leave this hanging! I am going to die if you don't update, this is a really really good fic!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Thank primus, Starscream, I could kiss you! What happens next, please, tell me not all the cons are dead and how many chapters are left and please no more killing well, maybe one of them like that which is the most annoying con, people hate?
sonicxjones chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Will you do more?
Star Warp chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Wow, are you planning on continuing this? I see its been awhile and I want to know what happens next, please?! O_O
Star Warp chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This reminds me of Spider-man with venom controlling Peter Parker and Eddie Broc. I am soo following this! :D
TheSleeplessPrime chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
AHHHHHHHHH! WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE AUTOBOTV I GOTTA KNOW! ITS SOOOOO GREAT I WANNA KNOW! PLEASE UPDATE IT! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! great job BTW!
D.D. Natanya chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
ARG! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? YA CAN'T END A STORY LIKE THAT! AND IT'S BEEN FOUR SLAGGIN' YEARS! -Oh! and great job by the way...BUT STILL!-
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
OHHHH PLEASE PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE IT I WILL DROP ON THE FLOOR DEAD IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! !111
darkmachines chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
This is so epic! I like that the Autobots and Decepticon are working together, but the whole story so far is WOW.