Reviews for Day of the Dead
Aurilia chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
So... Just out of curiosity, would it have been Samuel *Colt*?
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Neat story, really loved the way Dean reacted and how he found peace himself in Sam's strange , Vonnie
donilou2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was very nice, brought a lump to my throat.

Thanks so much!
Alatariel113 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
*chuckles* I liked this a lot. *ponders* But PLEASE tell me I wasn't the only one who was thinking cyborg. It may be the effects of watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles, but I could swear that Cameron acts just like that. That's my guess. If not, you could always pretend it was meant to be that way...anyways! Good job!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very imaginative and touching ficlet! I very much enjoyed your description of otherSam experiencing life again, and thus also giving Dean a new sense of feeling. I'm glad that both/or even all three enjoyed the special day. Thank you for sharing!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Very awesome fic, loved it.
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
An awesome one shot,good humor but a great ending that put it all together in such an excellent way!Great job!
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
What a delightful story. Simple, direct, and moving. Impressive work my dear, please write more. Soon. Like tomorrow, or even later tonight. Save me from the state of the union address and living where there is no good Mexican food. Phoebe
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
this was so beautiful! thank you for writing this!
Ikchen chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow!

That was such a cute and beautiful and peaceful piece of art, makes me wanna sit outside and enjoy life ,

Thanks for sharing :)
SilverBullet2theheart chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
DISCLAIMER:I AM A TOUGH CRITIC! i really like this! cute! very interesting topic too...*possesion?* sorta...really liked it tho...