Reviews for This, That, And Something In Between
Red Bess Rackham chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
AW - sadness! It made me think a little about the song "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley.

Great job. I hope you update again soon - I miss good Studio 60 fics. :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
Fantastic and very sweet. I loved every one of these little drabble things. I think you defs need to write some more very soon. ;) See you at fanforum!

*adds to Favs*
Red Bess Rackham chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Aw, SO cute. I totally broke into a grin at the end there. Adorable, happy Matt and Harriet. :D Excellent.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Wow... interesting style, and again, the last line was brill.

"You hate it and you love it and you press send because you don't know what else to do."

Great job!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Very short, but interesting. Liked it alot! :)

Red Bess Rackham chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
Wow! That was actually really cool. The first sentence or two took me a minute, but after that, I got the flow of it and it was really different and cool. I liked it very much. It almost felt like a poem or something. Awesome!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Aw! SO cute! I *loved* the last line. That was adorable. Excellent My fav so far.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Aw...! Very good, very in-character. Great job. :)

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
A collection of Marriet one-shots/drabbles? YES! Thanks for posting the link in fanforum thread so I could find this and read it.

Excellent. I loved how Danny didn't want to be the ref, tried a little, and then walked away in the middle of it. Totally could see that scene in an episode somewhere. Great job!

Ellie chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Aww, poor Matt. You can't help but feel bad for him even when he screws up. It's a nice little look at how he's dealing with their break-up when he's alone.
Ellie chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
You're right, this is an interesting writing style. I'm not sure I'd like it all the time, but it works really well here. It just really goes with the flow of Studio 60. I like how you show how everyone is dealing with a M/H argument, because when you have two people involved in the workplace, their problems are going to affect everyone else. Nice work.
Ellie chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
So cute! You really do a good job with Matt and Harriet.
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That is so Matt, lol. Very nice. I can actually hear them saying those lines. Aww, poor Danny.