Reviews for End of Days

Update!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Lovely
CaiusQualls chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Loving it so far, just hope you haven't dropped it ;_;
kuriko chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Great job; I'm really enjoying it so far. It's been a while since your last update, but I'm hoping you haven't dropped the story. Hoping to see more.
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Nice novelisation of Persona 3! Keep going!
mangafreak7793 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Wow, an update can't wait to see more, update soon
Budster111 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
You are doing a great job portraying Minato's inner thoughts. When we play the game that is one thing that we are never able to see, but your story amends that deficiency. Also, I thank that you are handling the social link introductions well. I am interested to see how you handle the advancement of the social links, and later on down the road, the MAX link events.

Above all, please don't stop writing.
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Man... that's gotta be annoying. Having cards pop up in your mind everytime you have a conversation.
Enigmatic Igor chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
since this is the first time I've seen this it been 0 months for me.

Anyway, Its nice to have a story verson of Persona 3 with more details. I hope you also do "The Answer" from FES verson that came out
Shinsou Tengen Wabisuke chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
I'll admit, a part of me gets bored of certain parts because I've been playing the game recently. But it is a rather good idea. Keep writing so I can keep reading. _
mangafreak7793 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Please continue, i really like it
mangafreak7793 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
I like this,please keep going
katsy1988 chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
great job. you still continue to amaze. btw. when this is finished are you gonna to the new one all about aigis?
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Heh... I'd have said to Junpei "Let's just hope you don't have an opinion."
0-Crimson-0-Nightshade-0 chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Another fantastic chapter! I love the cliffhanger of sorts at the end of the chapter! It's really well written, the detail is so amazing, and the story is written in a believable way! Can't wait for the next update!