Reviews for IN LUST, IN LOVE
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Loved it. Especially loved the way you had all the rookies talking about Stella (or her cleavage) in the locker room, and everyone all like jealous of Flack because he got to work with her, and him falling in lust as soon as he saw her. I could so see it starting out that way. Nice change from the sappy romance we so often get, too. Angsty sex is always hot! I'd love you to continue! Great job!
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Way to go, Flack. Wonderful job.
THE CSI'S JUNKIE chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Great story...thanks.
marialisa chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Talking of orgasmic plot bunnies, I bet you were happy to dig this one up again. Maybe its just the reminder that was needed (or your evil influence) - who knows, maybe the story will continue!
Forest Angel chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I think it's a shame your fellow authors won't cough up the rest of the story. I loved this!
Aphina chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I love the image of Flack being used and abused! You show us another side to the chars, one that I didn't expect to see, but is highly realistic of this day and age. The way you explained his feelings was moving. I really enjoyed reading this and the access you gave us into Flack's mind was amazing.
buttercup59 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This is such a gem. I love that this is a post-Snow Day fic with them trying to cope with the stress of it all. I love angsty Flack. His pain and love for Stella shines through this. Oh you can't leave the ending at that! Now I'd love to find out what Stella is thinking. Please tell the wenches to cough up the next chapters, please? LOL! :)
mbnola chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Good angst, even if that is an oxymoron. Flack doesn't always have to be romantic, I think we have seen a rougher side of him lately as it is. This also delves into the many levels of attraction, sort of a two sides of the same coin piece. I also like how you slipped Stella's frame of mind into it while still keeping the focus on Flack. Kudos. I want in with you and the wenches, if this is what comes out of it!
stargazr41 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Not romantic- candles and flowers- but too much of that can get old. Great angst though, and glimpses of "Baby Blues" as a rook oogling Stella. I do think the last line holds a certain romantic notion, esp. coming from Flack. ;) Nicely done. -s
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Very nice angst - I like Flack raw and stripped bare.

Emotionally. I meant emotionally.

You always have such colour and depth in your stories - I want to read them with a glass of dark red wine and Mercedes Sosa singing in the background.

And some wenches may be up to the challenge - you'll just have to wait and see!
hockeymom chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw! But this is so good. It's begging for more. (pout)
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love this and I absolutely cannot believe you're going to leave it there!
nyakattia chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I could see the potential for more in this story. Why was Stella so down? Inquiring minds want to know. :P But in another way, I like not knowing, because in life there's stuff we don't know and never really find out about.

I like thinking he will be able to win her over, because she has too much heart to not care for him, and he's determined that it will happen. :P

I also love how you got into the male mind here. I can totally see the boys in blue taking every moment they could to look down her shirt and talking about her in the locker room. :P And I just love how you describe how he fell from being in lust, to being in love. Perfect!