Reviews for Return of the Green Eyed Monster
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Short yet funny, and really adorable overall. It's a bit jarring seeing Ron getting so dangerously jealous, but at the end things got really, really cute. Dunno what else to say 'bout it, other than I found the twist of Alan being engaged, and not to a gorgous girl, rather amusing.

Right now, I can't help but to wonder what's of Yori lately. But all things considered, for how she was portrayed, I pressume she'd probably be happy to hear Ron was able to move on. It's nice to see things between Ron and Bonnie are going well, or at least well enough, I guess.

Yours, "KiGo Series Eater" Alexander/Alexlayer

See ya! _
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Very enjoyable story.
Big Ace 1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Dear King in Yellow

I Have most of the BE storys in my computer. If you don't like People giving their openion then why ask for it. I was only asking a simple question, Not insulting you or your storys.

I like and enjoy your storys Vary much, the one about Hellen

is going to be interesting.

Sorry if you did'nt like my inquiry.

Keep up the good work Big Ace 1
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Damn that was nice, very nice. If they do tie the knot going to be interesting to see how they are married!

Wispr
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was amusing. Especially with how much issues Ron seemed to have going over to Bonnie's in the first place. Although, I found it quite amusing with how much he overreacted. And while I'd like to think that I'm much more level-headed and wouldn't do something like that, I can't be sure until I get in that position. And the main reason I don't think that I'd react like that is probably because it'd all go right over my head. _ But, aside from all that, I'm wondering if Alan is going to become somewhat of a regular character. Mostly as Bonnie's friend more than anyone else's, but still around. Anyway, thanks for posting this. It was really quite good. _
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
He finally did it! Finally! Great opening. The dialog was perfect as were Bonnie's reactions. Like the new character as well. You just keep producing one great story after another.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Hey at last they are really engaged. About damn time. How many years has been for those two? But weird to see Bonnie being the mature one. Or just being mostly right. Ron was being the one with the problem of being jealous. To his credit he did pop the question at alst and have some sense with his royalties.

Read you later!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
KiY,

Man...Ron and his inferiority complex! To paraphrase a song lyric, "don't it make his brown eyes green"!

As it stands, this should be one Ron-Bon-diggety wedding.

I could just picture Kim & Shego's monster (Smaug, I think you called him) facing off against Cousin Sean's iguana (or some offspring of such) at the reception.

BTW...please feel free to use that if you didn't outline the story yet.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This was excellent, plain and simple.

It's understandable Ron feels a little bit insecure once in a while. He never had a very high self-steem, always covering that detail with his jokes and attitude, so him dating a beauty like Bonnie must be like a dream come true, and is afraid of waking up one day and find it gone.

Also, nice to see Alan is a little bit like Bonnie; he didn't fall for a stunning beauty but for a funny, gentle girl that he can respect and trust.

Keep the good writing.
Zaratan chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
You know, I gotta love your Ron/Bon... even if you do jerk me around a lot. Both characters are always so deliciously real, and in no way a fairy tale romance, which is something I think a lot more stories could use. You give everything a reality to it that's refreshing. Can't wait for the next installment.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Um... why again were they staying with Bonnie? That issue never did get addressed. Regardless, this is funny, but what about it is "not cutting them a break?" It appears like a Mega-Happy ending all around, with the possible exception that they had to bunk in the living room on the couch and floor. Is this what they call one of them "Mcguffin's?"

Looks like wedding bells in the future, unless of course Bonnie was trying to break the news to Ron that she "swings" with other couples (ew) and just got caught up in her cover-up. Kidding.

Cheers.
A Markov chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wipes tear of joy from corner of eye.

KiY, you've made me a very happy man. I'm not sure how you can call that not being nice to them.

I really enjoy the way you've developed both of these characters. You show us life's little uncertainties and then show us how they can be overcome with a little help from our friends.

As always, your characters are wonderfully in voice and your dialog is incredible.

Alex
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Very nice one shot for your series.

So, does this mean Ron will or will not finish school?

Plus, how will Bonnie act now that she knows of Ron's Naco checks.

Thanks and good luck with your KP Fannies nominations.