Reviews for Happily Never After
brookegrace chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
It's been years since you updated, but I really encourage you to continue this story! It is so different and so well written. I hardly ever leave reviews, but I just fell in love with your writing. I really hope you continue it! I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way! I know how writers block can be, being a writer myself, but you really do need to continue this! :)
Leeese chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Good story. Intrigued as to where it's heading!
rosseyanna chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
This is very good. Is there a chance that you're going to update this in the future?
broodyprettygirl chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
I really love the idea of this. It's very intriguing. I loved that Lucas just bluntly asked her to marry him! That was hilarious, but sweet at the same time! I can't wait to see what he does to try and win her affections!

Time pieces can be very hard because the dialect is different and stuff, so I would try to be careful with that. Like, I only noticed it once, when Bevin was talking or Brooke, and she said it would be so something...I really don't think that she would use so in them times. I would recommend you to watch Pretty Baby, if you haven't already seen it. It's about a little girl brought up in a brothel. It has Brooke Shields and Susan Surandon. Just as some research...not that you're not doing great already, just a suggestion.

Anyway, I really can't wait for an update! This story has my very interested!
HelenItsme chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
I really enjoy this! The idea is great. Loved the last scene. Keep up the good work!
itsallgleektome chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
WHY DIDN'T SHE SAY YES!
callielynn77 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
this is so good it reminds me of the book Redeeming Love i forget who it's by but same storyline good job
Raqndomer chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
cool can't wait for the next chapter
bella chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
i just read and got to say its better then i expected

i am looking forward to your next update
SmileLikeYooMeanIt chapter 3 . 3/3/2008

Brucas True Love chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
I liked it

Update soon
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Great chapter i feel really sorry for brooke. Update really soon.
brunettebabe71 chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
I totally love this story. It's amazing and unique and just adorable and so poetic. And omg I just love it. UD soon pretty pretty please!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
oh my goshh! that chapter was pure genious! lucas is such a hopeless romantic and so is brooke at heart! i hope she leaves that brothel and they live happily ever after! i cant wait for the next chapter : D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »