Reviews for The Matrix Quest
The movie was good, don't jot your opinion down as fact.
CeceMonet-alias chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
cool. but why dose god comunication with mortals go the same way every time? The who are you, the I am your creater, and the i am not worthy, and always ends with the god saying he dose not want to talk with yo, but he ,or she, has to.
The Depths of Unreality chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Part of the lack of reviews might be that you have annonymous reviews disabled, and many people don't log in when they are just there to read. I am one of those people, and generally if I hit that, I just move on, especially if all I was going to say was "keep writing."

I logged in for this, however, because I wanted to let you know I agree with you. I'm not quite old enough to have seen the series when it first came out, but I used to watch reruns when I was little and they still came on various channels. I, too, was disappointed with the movies.

The first movie was at least powerful enough that if you looked at it as if you hadn't seen the original series, you could enjoy it. It at least left you with that movie theater experience, where the music stays in your head for two days, and you found yourself analyzing the actors. The second movie, however, I found severely lacking even in the qualities that made the first movie enjoyable.

What I'm trying to tell you is that there are people who agree with you, and would like to see a quality version of what the movies should have been like. Don't depend on reviews to keep writing. Just tell the story and enjoy the process and finish it. Even if you only get a few reviews, it's the quality of them that matters, not the quantity.

I'd say your age gives you a real advantage here, as far as quality of writing goes. I really would like to read more.
Fk306 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
this is great I look forward to more
Rosewind Trill chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
An OK story

you started this because you didn't like the first movie, do you feel the same of the movie just come out and will you write your own one of that