Reviews for Passwords
Nell Lime chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
interesting story. Fairly well written too. explains a lot but keeps it moving fast.
NiteAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
hey...this was pretty good! i don't think i've seen the explanation of the password before.

NiteAngel

VictorianSuperman chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Just wanted to let you know that I liked this. Your interpretation of events that take place in S:II and SR are very true to the canon. Don't look at me like that- I meant it in a good way. Your sense of humor is very wry and I can see it poking through Lois and in a way, Perry. It's a breath of fresh air. The subject matter was too cool- in case you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of making mountains of molehills (i.e. expounding upon small details too often glossed over).

You do a really good job with the one-shots and it'll be interesting to see what you come up with next. Kudos! -VS
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
My knowledge of Superman could fit on a grain of rice, but this was still quite amusing all the same. Good work! You got someone who knows nothing of the genre to laugh: that takes talent!

Phantom Jedi
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Very good, considering I've never seen Superman. Lois seems like a very conflicted character, trying to be mean when she's nice at heart.
Wahoogal06 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Let me be the first to say that that was a GREAT one-shot! I can totally imagine Lois behaving like that in the bullpen in the wake of Clark and Superman's simultaneous absences from her life. I especially liked the end line the best...again, great job, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future!