Reviews for Musical Romance
BrokenCliche chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
I really enjoyed this one, it was really well written and I liked that Troy help. Thanks for writing it.
IHATEFLUFF chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Hi evil lady

it me

just wanted to say I love the story

the ent was a bit to fluufy but I could actually

take it without feeling sick
Stessa chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Aw, I really like the Gabpay. I just got home from my vacation, and I had to read that one. I have a few corrections to make though. It doesn't mean I didn't like the oneshot; because I really did. It was über cute! :)

I've noticed, that when you want to write "your" you often write "you're".

"You're" means "you are" while "your" means that someone owns something. Like "your parents" could be "his" or "her" parents, but talking to the person it becomes "your".

You wrote:

“You’re favorite color’s pink?”

Where it really should be "Your favorite color's pink?" because she asked her if it was her favourite colour.

You did this correctly though:

“So…did you paint your car pink, or do they actually sell pink cars.”

Because that actually means "your".

I hope you understood that. It makes it kinda hard to read your story, though it is not that I can't understand it. I just thought I'd correct you. PM me if you want to chat, or have something to say or anything.

Once again, I really loved the one-shot! Well done on it! :D
Love Butterfly chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
okay, do i even need to point out what i loved about this? lol

heck, i loved every single word of it! troypay is love, but gabpay is perfection!

and happy (belated) valentine's day! XD

xoxo,

nini
Love Butterfly chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
loved it! first of all, perfect diary choice for sharpay (lol)! second, it was just too funny that she got it as a birthday gift from her dad. it really sounds like the kind of gift a cluesless father would give his teenager daughter. third, i totally agree... troyella no more! troypay is love!

xoxo,

nini
IHATEFLUFF chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hey Hey love the story

A bit to fluffy :)

but I still luv it
spencer chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
those were both really good

but i'd love to see a troypay!

they are my all time favorite couple :]]
pink princess 16 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
i like the second drabble better then the first! please update soon!
Peace Faith chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
That was good... still waiting though...
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was cute. Can't wait for some slash.