Reviews for Pretty Ore
rosebud90 chapter 12 . 5/23
I love your story it's one of my fav its funny u did a great hub
Phoebe chapter 9 . 4/15
Phoebe(aka me): *overheard this while walking by their farm with my husband Won (yes I always marry Won in the game, he is my hubby)* "Oh my god why can't they just admit they love each other?!" *turns to Won* "Ugh I want to say something to them about this!"
Won: "I think it would be best if you didn't interfere. It'll only make things worse for them."
Phoebe: "But it's so obvious it hurts! It almost physically hurts me how obvious it is."
Won: *starts leading me away from the farm* "Just let it go, they'll figure it out."
Phoebe: "Yeah, your right. You tend to know more about these things then me anyway. Let's go."
(This was intended to be short, but then I got bored and it ended up being a lot longer than it was originally intended to be. Plus I just like writing things with my hubby in them)
37Penship Beatrice chapter 1 . 2/4
I remembered watching the Pretty Ore animation on youtube in 2008, then finding it on Fanfiction just to know how the story finished. I can't believe after all these years I found this story again -, it was extremely cute and the development between Claire and Gray was really well done. Chapter twelve had the most memorable scenes; the passing of gas scene XD was absolutely funny, and the proposal scene was beautifully well done. I really enjoyed this story.
witchofthisage chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
the amount of fluff is so overwhelming; i love it! i love that it wasn't filled with so much unnecessary drama, but it still portrayed a very accurate depiction of how complete strangers can find solace in each other and grow closer. this is the most delightful graire fic among the dozens that i binge-read just this week. i have a feeling i'm gonna keep going back to it time and time again.
FanfictionFun831 chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
You are my role model in writing! I really loved this story, and though there were some parts that made me gape at the screen, it was really well written. I really liked Claire's personality, and I really liked the way you didn't make her blandly cheerful and peppy, like other people imagine her. I also liked the realistically-cute relationship.
Thanks for the great story! You can really go far with your writing style! Don't stop now!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
i saw your videos before...*squealls* im soo excited i thought this looked familliar
Talonis Wolf chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
Best proposal scene I've ever read, well done! There were a few places where the pacing of the story seemed to 'stutter', but you always quickly recovered- most would have their story 'stutter' and die without realizing until after.

Overall, 4/6, where 6 is impossible-to-reach perfection and 5 is something which etches itself into your psyche.
dianarose.espadilla chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
BEST. PROPOSAL. EVER. If only that could happen in real life! X( BEST FANFIC EVER!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
OH MY GOSH! I'm speechless! Haha, naughty Claire!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
I thought they were going to kiss in that embrace scene! I wasn't disappointed though! A kiss would be so sudden!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! What is that something else then?! Huh? Huh?! You're really good! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! There were some grammatical errors but I don't think I should mention them.
dianarose.espadilla chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Oh my gosh! This is it! I watched the fanimation first, not knowing that there was a fanfiction! I was new to YouTube back then. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. I don't remember what happened in the fanimation!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
This is really great! It wasn't too sexual and I like how you made Gray hard. It's more realistic! And that part where Gray slept with Claire is cute! Please be active again!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
OH MY GOSH DID GRAY JUST SAY THAT HE LIKED CLAIRE?! WUT WUT WUT. _ This is really worth reading!
TMark260 chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
the double proposal was so cute AHH.