Reviews for Pretty Ore
hallwayglitter chapter 12 . 9/13
the amount of fluff is so overwhelming; i love it! i love that it wasn't filled with so much unnecessary drama, but it still portrayed a very accurate depiction of how complete strangers can find solace in each other and grow closer. this is the most delightful graire fic among the dozens that i binge-read just this week. i have a feeling i'm gonna keep going back to it time and time again.
FanfictionFun831 chapter 12 . 8/15
You are my role model in writing! I really loved this story, and though there were some parts that made me gape at the screen, it was really well written. I really liked Claire's personality, and I really liked the way you didn't make her blandly cheerful and peppy, like other people imagine her. I also liked the realistically-cute relationship.
Thanks for the great story! You can really go far with your writing style! Don't stop now!
i saw your videos before...*squealls* im soo excited i thought this looked familliar
Talonis Wolf chapter 12 . 4/30
Best proposal scene I've ever read, well done! There were a few places where the pacing of the story seemed to 'stutter', but you always quickly recovered- most would have their story 'stutter' and die without realizing until after.

Overall, 4/6, where 6 is impossible-to-reach perfection and 5 is something which etches itself into your psyche.
dianarose.espadilla chapter 12 . 4/27
BEST. PROPOSAL. EVER. If only that could happen in real life! X( BEST FANFIC EVER!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 11 . 4/27
OH MY GOSH! I'm speechless! Haha, naughty Claire!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 10 . 4/25
I thought they were going to kiss in that embrace scene! I wasn't disappointed though! A kiss would be so sudden!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 9 . 4/25
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! What is that something else then?! Huh? Huh?! You're really good! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! There were some grammatical errors but I don't think I should mention them.
dianarose.espadilla chapter 8 . 4/22
Oh my gosh! This is it! I watched the fanimation first, not knowing that there was a fanfiction! I was new to YouTube back then. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. I don't remember what happened in the fanimation!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 7 . 4/21
This is really great! It wasn't too sexual and I like how you made Gray hard. It's more realistic! And that part where Gray slept with Claire is cute! Please be active again!
dianarose.espadilla chapter 5 . 4/19
OH MY GOSH DID GRAY JUST SAY THAT HE LIKED CLAIRE?! WUT WUT WUT. _ This is really worth reading!
TMark260 chapter 12 . 3/5
the double proposal was so cute AHH.
Anonomous chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
The ending was perfect! It was subtle but made me giggle like crazy. Or I am just insane. Anyways I loved this fan fiction. Please make more!
BlackStormReborn chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
Thank you for writting one of the best stories I've ever read
Really - I rarely find stories like these.
ReaderShou chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
aww~ your story is really mesmerizing.
I'm really picky about stories that I read and sometimes I stop reading them when they tend to be uninteresting. But boy every sentence you write is mesmerizing and touching. I could really feel Gray's personality and emotions because you relayed them very well. I got hooked on your fan fic since I discovered them from youtube.
Harvest moon friends of mineral town has been my childhood favorite game to play. And I had a crush to the awkward yet kind of sweet Gray that's why I tried watching pretty ore. I glad I did because you wrote a wonderful story. I was just hoping that I could read about their marriage life but the ending was very satisfying for me.
I hope you write more fanfics or maybe an original?

Anyway thanks for your heartwarming stories 3