Reviews for Pretty Ore
Kleia chapter 9 . 4/18
Wow great cliffhanger! I liked it!
Hm, you say you want constructive criticisms?
I'll give you some. Well first, your grammar is not bad, but you are having some mistakes about words here and there. But mistakes are alright, doesn't have to be perfect all the time. Your sentences and dialogues are great too, but sometimes your paragraphs are long in a way that sometimes you join in two conversations. Like for example, Gray speaks at one paragraph and at the same paragraph, Claire states something.
Your flow is good too, not too fast not too slow.
So all in all, your story is good. Keep it up!
Kleia chapter 8 . 4/18
Oohhhh. This is where the fun starts.
Anyway I have been reading this story since chapter one (obviously) and I wasn't able to review in each chapter since this story is hooking me up, haha.
But I'd like to point out somethings, although this has been over and done with since 2008. Infamous is used for something bad, and I don't think Gray's cap is bad, or some things. Haha. Well that's all to it. Good story, I'm loving it so far!
LOL, what a great ending!
Yuhi Namimaki chapter 12 . 4/1
It was superb ! Make more like those two have children and More awkward stuff. And I think making them into videos is even better
Kurenai Yhi chapter 12 . 1/6
Perfect! But... Some inappropriate words for kids
...but it was a very happy ending...plz make more!
moontales chapter 12 . 12/24/2014

Thank you so much for making this story (and thank you for finished it, many author doesn't finish their works). . a great-graire-story-i-ever-read! Omg omg omg i just loved it when you make the ending different from the others, there was a funny and romantic and silly scene over there. And you succesfully made different side (sexual and pervert) from gray and claire relationship. It was really fun though to read this. I was smilling while read this story, so silly. Thank you for made my whole day. And thank you for making gray and claire like really alive. I really love them both.

Vampirefan10 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I remember following this story when I was younger on YouTube! I loved it so much and now I can finally see how it ends! Thank you for writing such an awesome story. Keep up the good work :)
Psyff101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh hey! I'm rereading this story. I'd like to tell you that this is one of the first fanfictions that I found out when I was a child! I watched your videos back when I was a kid and watched it alongside my little sister back when we used to get along with games. haha, well it was nice typing this.
Secret Voter chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I like it, like it. 3
Vegeta chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
You sir/miss are one hell of a writer. . I cant possibly imagine Harvest Moon having a superbly crafted romance/comedy story.i really enjoyed your story. . i really am. . .
Im thinking of making this kind of fanfic that goes around the story of Suikoden/Dragon Ball Z,i didnt think it will be romance though. .and i need to improve my english skill haha.. .
Thanks again. .
Earth R.M chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
I'm actually a big fan of ''harvest moon friend of mineral town'' even played girl one before.
Then I have watched the first to tenth chapter on youtube and I would say I just love this fanfic !
So I continue read it here til the end. This story worth for took out my whole day :))
I won't piss you off about discontinued video because you have done you best great job ! No one could make the character so lively as you on the video so don't be sad.
Pretty Ore tell me a lot of things thanks Celi Anna :D
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
ONE OF THE BEST FICS IVE EVER READ. hahahaha I've read this like 3-5 times already _ good job
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
It's funny a year ago a harvest moon game was made that did the whole boyfirend and girlfirend thing like the ai know u two r dating i would know if ur a cheat so it took them like. 15 years to do that still it gives me the same fluff this story gives i always go back and read this when I'm feeling down same to meet me (which u should really get done) just saying i miss the really cute way u used to write well keep up ur passion babypan ya that how I know as and that how I will always know u
Jessica chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I WANNA ANOTHER ONE
ZexionNomura chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
This is a great story so far. Keep writing it please.