Reviews for Name
AmurTiger123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
hmm...it ended slightly early. maybe chapter it? I'm following the story just in case... :)
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That's so sweet :3 Nice one! Chibi Azula and Ty Lee are always so adorable x3
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Tyzula is so canon it hurts. Even though I ship Teo/Ty Lee until the end of time... Tyzula will always have all my feels.

This was a great, adorable little oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
so cute! ah, i feel all gushy now :3
dbananad chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Love your fic, and I totally agree that Azula should have a little fluff.
Moczo chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Is it strange that I find lil' Azula incredibly adorable in spite of the knowledge that in a surprisingly short period of time, she'll be cheerfully mocking her brother about his impending death at the hands of their own father?

Still, a cute little fic. Yeah, I realize that most of the people in the FN know Azula's name, she's always referred to by name and title, but who cares? It's a cute little fluffy chibi fic. I like.
RioPride chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in. These buttons are SO TINY D:

This was really sweet! Dang, why would any boy want to beat up Ty Lee? (Sniffles and wipes away a tear)

Believe it or not, Azula's one of my fave characters. This fic made me like her and Ty Lee even more! :)
cries havoc chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Cute face! You're right - there needs to be more Chibi love.
Rodric Montalvo chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
O.K, well, that was utterably adorable; and extremely well written for a fanfic. (No offense FanFic people, ya'll Rock!)
F75 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This was just plain cute... :)

Love chibi Azula and Ty Lee.
ObsessedTyZulaFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
You write AWESOME Azula/Ty Lee stories -
bloodiedsoul chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aw that is so cute XD... and yes there isnt enough chibi zula n ty lee out there hope you keep making them... oh and i love your other stories too :D...
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw, this was such a unique and different idea for a fic, and it pulled off well. It was so cute! XD

Good stuff. I enjoyed it muchly :3
dare121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
yay how swet! that fanfic was just great !

you're right, not enough stories of that!
kasplosion chapter 1 . 3/16/2008