Reviews for One Hundred Stories
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
All these lines are hilarious and awesome, and the part about the leoplorodon was too funny for words. Thanks!

-curledruler
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I loved the sentences. I just have two questions. In number 35, which of the Batman villians were they fighting? And in 84, was it about Terra/Tara or someone else?
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Your stories are always able to make me laugh - thanks!
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
All I want to say is that I have read most of your teen titans stuff and it is all brilliant. You mix the cartoon and comic mytho SO well and you have a great understanding of the characters.

I have found too few realy really good teen titans stories and I was so glad when I came across your stuff.

Thank you for being a writer and blessing the internet with these beauties.

(BTW your beast boy stories are GREAT. I love beast boy and raven, both hard to write but great characters)
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is so sweet!
Known Unknown chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
These are all great, but Bigot especially made me smile, even harder because Freaks made me frown a bit.
Churnok chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
A very interesting, and for the most part amusing, list of Summaries. I hope you develop some of them into stories. Especially Soap. It's so rare that the villains get funny stories all to themselves and this one has definite promise.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Where is this fan art of want you bad and can I have the url please?
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Another great one. I laughed my butt at #42.
blank chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
i love this fic,especially 48 bigot, i can see starfire actually do this if someone's stupid enough to make a racist remark about cyborg
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I loved every one of these. I see some connections between this and the green files bu I still love the originality of these.

I also love Ender's Game, I"m getting book two soon and can't wait to read it. It's pretty heavy reading for BB though.

Last but not least " its a leoploridon Charlie, It has spokenn" what person doesn't love Charlie the Unicorn

"aww #$# they stole my kidney" lol
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Hail to the king, baby.
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
As always, absolutely terrific. :) I really enjoyed this. :)
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
LOL! This is so great! So sorry for hte late review; my computer's been down, so I haven't checked my mail lately. Exquisite job.
Dreamer878 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I love these things! Yours are all done so well, and I was wondering if you were going to make them into one-shots... and if you weren't... if I could nick a few? I might not post them, but just take a few ideas and develop them.

I especially like numbers 98, 87, 82, 68, 56, 50, 45 (this one is my favourite along with 87), 34, 25 (this one I can relate too - I have a younger sister) and 10. You are an amazing writer and you should expand these.

The only thing I would say is that sometimes I didn't get the theme of some the sentences until reading them a second or third time and properly looking at the word. I think some of them could be a little clearer in their meanings. But, hey, this may just be because I'm out of the loop or something.

- Dreamer