Reviews for One Hundred Stories
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
OH MY GOD! IT'S FREAKING CHARLIE THE UNICORN! that is like, the most amazing mini-clip ever!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
YAY, so glad to see another fic! Wow...these were really good and the problem with there being a 100 of them is that it's hard to comment on the ones I liked the most. The ones that hinted at BB/Raven were obviously a joy :-p. Loved all the Starfire ones, those were fun to read. #84 was probably the most memorable just because I could totally see how the two of them would react to BB and Star getting together...you really should think about expanding on that one...even if it's a pairing I'm not a shipper of :-D. Anyway, another great collection of stories, keep up the good work, I can't wait for more from you!
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love these things- I don't know what it is, but there's something about the smörgåsbord of stories that really appeals to me.

Notables:

18) I have /still/ been unable to find someone that doesn't like that book. I would think that Raven would be especially appreciative, considering how similar Ender's position was to hers.

19) Celebrity Jeopardy, anyone?

30) I could see him as the skele-monkey, though.

40) I /love/ corn mazes! My dad and I make it a point to visit "The Amazing Maize Maze" every year.

42) Beast Boy: (1) World: (0)

48) Starfire's awesome. Who doesn't love Starfire? Communists, that's who.

49) Beast Boy: (1) Raven: (Error, Cannot Divide by Zero)

67) There's nothing quite like getting beaned with a supersonic potato.

82) I love those sorts of stories, even though I can never find them...

85) Because if you're not shipping, you're just handling.

100) We're on a bridge!

-John
Alekin chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hey, good point of view for the 100 words. I personally laughed my head off for all cy's comments.

Just one thing; in Arrow (61) I think it should be "¡el televisor!" or "¡la televisión!". You kind of mixed them :P but everyone gets the point, so its cool anyway.

Nice idea!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
7. Are you making a comment on something Nightwing acctually wore or on the mental image that comes with the word "nightwing"?

14. Can't-stop-laughing.

18. Hey, Ender's game is a GREAT book! And I love the idea of BB suggesting literature to Raven.

19. Yeah, I can see that.

33. Yes! Right on Robin, and it's about time. (Does that mean you're takin your mask off in front of them now?)

35. Titans vs. Bane? I want to see that fight.

50. Poor Robin. A suprise visit from Alfred?

78. It's about TIME someone said that!

99. GO KORY! GIRL POWER!

100. Acctually, BB can transform into mythological creatures in Kingdom Come, and you have him doing a minotaur in #40...

Just thought I'd mention it.

All in all, this is great stuff.
General Havoc chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Good god, how in the world do you come up with A HUNDRED ideas!

This was superb (if mind-boggling as mentioned above). Many of these were hilarious, others sad (in a way), all of them excellent. I simply can't comment on all of them, but some deserve extra mention (I'll have to refer to them by number).

I laughed out loud for 9, 42, 50, 61, 74, and 89. I thought 21, 23, 33, and 94 were particularly truthful (or well identified). 15, 10, 47, 86, and 87 were cute, and 22, 35, and 85 were simply very clever. You do bittersweetness very well as well, particularly in 39, 70, 79, and 98, 55 actually gave me a bit of a shock, and I nearly cheered at 66 and 71. And I had to mention 48 and 73 because I could just SEE those scenes (woe betide those guys).

Only a few struck me as... off. 25 seemed unlikely for Blackfire, sister or not. I couldn't quite tell what was going on in 7. 26 took me a few tries to 'get", and I'm still not sure I did. I can't figure out who's talking in 41, as it doesn't seem to fit Cy or BB (my guesses). 45 I'm guessing requires some knowledge from the comics that I'm not privy to (something I assume to do with 68?). I confess to not comprehending 49 and 90 at all.

Still, that's 7 I had difficulties with out of 100, which translates to you being frighteningly good at this. I continue to strive to be able to do as well as you at this sort of thing, but sadly, my talents lie elsewhere. Keep up the good work, fast or slow.

And Bravo.