Reviews for Just a Little Nap
KotoneJunan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am taking this line and keeping it. Maybe print it on a shirt or something.
'Junpei on the other hand looked as if death had just descended upon them.'
You have the best one liners and oneshots.
Kintsukuroi chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
man... i'm... i really regret my lack of vocabulary, 'cause i can't really explain to you how much I loved reading THIS. This oeuvre d'art, litteraly. It's so beautiful, beautiful. Your style is deep, smooth, it's, omg, i'm right now a big fan of you. I did have a little hard time to decoding the langage, but juste the langage cause i usally read in french at least. But i asure your that the feelings you put into your words are magicale, i'm mesmirised! or a word like that lol XD Aaah, it's frustrating, I wish I had the words,...

Seriously, I WANT MOORE. I don't care if it's in english, I just want more, agagaga. But in yaoi, it would be juste...awsome (
I'm not really into hetero thing but... I think I can try it... juste because I adore your style.
KaiFudo16 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
hahahahahah swimsute comment
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
HOW CUTE! LOVE IT!
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
kyaaaaaaaa~ this is totally awesome~ XDDD

Minato's so cute! Akihiko's cute! and both of them really hot together! XDD

Green Sprout chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
lol...

I haven't been playing this game for long but I need to see this swimsuit part and make a ficlet about it.

I really like how this was more like towards the beginning of the game and it shows how the leader is trying to cope with being in a new place and dealing with mr. boxer man lol.

the ending was cute for words3
Miladys chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
A.. Just simple and sweet! XD really, I falling in love with this pair.. Make more please..
Cantella chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
PHFT that was so cute xD

AkiMina needs more love D:
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Marvelous
ThisIsACabbeth chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw. How cute. :3 I can just imagine Akihiko showing his sweet side to Minato. ;D

I loved it. Made my day actually.

Great one-shot, keep up the good work.

~Iachi-chan
TheFallensPresent chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
So...cute~
charmed-prue-4eva chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i love it! please keep writing!
suikalopolis chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was extremely cute. I loved the Minato you portrayed in here. I especially liked the moment where he sits down and watches Akihiko as he sleeps. Loved the way you write this small yet significant scene. Your writing style is simple and nice, it was very easy to picture what was happening at the moment. The moment where you made Aki pull Minato close to him to sleep was devastatingly appealing and sweet. I liked the way you ended the scene with a pinch of shonen-ai magic. Love this pairing to bits. I do hope you'll write another one!
Grab the Sky chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
My gosh, Akihiko-senpai can be such a perv; "I wonder you look in a swimsuit?" LOL, I'm just kidding. XD This made me feel all warm inside. Very cute indeed. And well-written too. :D Yay for the AkihikoxMinato pair~ XD
Divine Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Omfg yes. I love you so much. T'was adorable~ so cute D:

We definatly need more Akihiko/Minato on FFN.