Reviews for Nine Lives
hoheehum chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is one of those fics I can read again later to cheer myself up- well written and hilarious XD

Once again, LOVE!
Triops Master chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
*laughs* Ah I remember when I had two cats, one was a hunting tough guy ruffian with extra toes who loved my mother. The other was a graceful, amazonian queen of the back yard with her big bad border collie/german shepard(he was a mixed breed) doggie brother as her body guard. lol.
A Dream You've Chased chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
OMG! I loved it, the slowly growing interaction between Byakuya and Nori is amazing, better than how I envisioned it will be...bows to you my dear friend, as well as thanks for the gift ...who will have thought we will come to see the day that Byakuya will have a pet...

Also the bringing a near dead or bird/small animals, I do know that cats do that to teach their kittens but I also know that they do it as a social characteristic because cats adopt humans into their social groups, with humans being in the top, and presents the hunting to them or a late kitting behavior to prove their mothers that they can hunt on their own, my cat did that with me and I was so shocked when he presented me a dead bird

...To end, I loved this! I was all "aww", "' Typical Byakuya", to "Aww" again...me love it! Also finally someone put that scarf to good use...lolz
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
that was great!

i luvs cats

but every single person in my entire familly is allergic to them.

so we gots a dog instead
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I like this consept. Maybe you could do sequels for the more staid and uptight Shinigami...such as Nanao and Hitsugaya.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This was very well written. I enjoyed tripping through Byakuya's life as his interactions with the cat unfold. You gave just enough description to envision the scenes, but there was a quiet tone of exasperation that came through from the good captain's point of view.

And the lovely ending! You should get the Best Use of Scarf award.

I'd love to read a story where the kittens get adopted out to other Soul Society characters.
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 1/28/2008