Reviews for Vertigo: No Way Up
penniewise chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This is a really well written story. I like the style of writting that you use. The whole journal form is very effective.
Marie03 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I know, I know. This little beauty has been sitting on the web all these years and now I finally get around to reading it. All I have to say after is, why didn't i read it before. This story rocked! I actually want to know more about Vertigo now. I even stayed up til 4 in the morning to read some of this story the other day. I like a lot of your stories, but this one is really great. I could even visualize everything in my head. You know, there would be nothing wrong with you writing a sequel after all this time. Maybe tell what happened to Vertigo (not the misfire or maelstrom), but the one that beat the marauders. I would have no problem with that!
Riana chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I loved No Way Up. Your stories are a joy to read every time. Your style is crisp, clean, and wonderfully empathic. I never really thought about Vertigo until your story. No Way Up not only made me notice her, but it made me respect her. This is truly some of your best work. More people show read it.
XanderDG chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
I should first point out that the entire story of the Marauders came during the painful period of my life during which I was out of the X-Verse. That being said, this was an extraordinary and impressive story on its own merits. Both the scope of the piece and the layered characterizations created a tale that succeeds beyond the confines of fanfiction. Though I am relatively new to the fanfic world, I suspect that this is the sort of work that should be aspired to.