Reviews for Let the World Spin
Countess Ouroboros chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Good one shot. I'm always impressed when someone can do so much with so few words.
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Just reread this. It's as beautiful as the first time. You evoke such a perfect sense of place and are so on-target the way you write the team.
C. LeShay chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
There was one word that came into mind after reading this: SWEET.

I loved the idea. Really. I loved the fact that Jack was keeping his faith in Sam to fix the DHD even if it meant ... going back to way things were. It makes me *squee* that they are able to really communicate - that the unspoken remains unspoken. The ending was wonderful too!
remerkaba chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Very cute story. It was a fun read.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wonderful story! Thank you.
MacBedh chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Oh, this is marvelous! You have a fine touch with the characters' voices, and their characteristics of mannerism and movement; I can hear them very clearly, as well as seeing them.

Love the image of Teal'c with the kids hanging around him.

(Loved the 'ship, too; beautifully done.)

Beth
Su Freund chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
A wonderful "stranded" story. I can so see Sam behaving like this, and Jack too come to that. Beautifully written and very satisfying. Marvellous.
devianttart chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Okay, so the world didn't end but I am very happy with this story anyway. :)
Ellebel chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Perfect!

Very well done, adorable story!

Going right into my favourites!

E.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I love stories where Jack and Sam get stranded together off world. Excellent writing.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I was so annoyed this page wouldn't load yesterday, and this was well worth the wait. Sam seemed to cave pretty quick, but she also didn't. It works. Love the song now too.
mara-anni chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
So sweet...*sigh* :D
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Sweet!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was amazing : )

Not quite the stranded-off-world fic i thought it was going to be. But thats more than ok, because i really, really enjoyed this.

I honestly don't know what to say, except thank you for sharing, and well done, on a Fantastic story : )
kissmekent chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
great story! continue it, what are their lives together life? What if in a few years, possibly after they have a few kids, somebody with a ship comes to rescue them?