Reviews for Valen's Return
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Hmmm. Interesting. Things are getting iffy for the imortals. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Irda chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
love the story, I'm just really really sad that it was never finished.
Wolfgangsg9 chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Great story so far. Eager to read more about my favorite B5 & Highlander characters (Sinclair & Methos). Please continue with this story.
leelaa chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Absolutely superb. But it's been so so SO LONG since an update. I've been checking in on this story for ages, in hopes there might be an update this time or the next time or... It's too good to be abandoned, & I'm scared that you seem to have utterly done just that. Please don't do that. Coax the muses back out of hiding and update soon. Please.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
Seeing MacLeod come in would be amazing, Odd thing is, my mind jumped to Marcus as soon as you mentioned him. This is certainly a different crossover.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Andriabow chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
I really enjoyed the story this far and its well written

with two of my favorite fandoms. Please continue. Thanks
jpdt19 chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
My admiration for this story cannot be measured in words.

It's superb, wonderfully original, brilliant fun. Please do carry on, it's such a good read!
bookmonkey786 chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
looking forward to more of valen shocking the minbari
Pawn'sVictory chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
fun story.

Really looking forward to more.
JovianJeff chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
I love this! Great seeing Methos back on Earth, wonderful discussion with Catherine, the whole Kordar investigation is quite wonderfully involved, with Valen's talk with Susan making a great highlight for the chapter. Thank you for continuing this story!
johnlao2004 chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Not my favorite chapter. But overall it's consistent with the story line. You are a very gifted writer. You're story has multiple subplots and well develop dialogs. While reading your story, i can always get mental picture in my head. I'm mostly curious how you'll connect Methos and Valen story lines in the end.

Thanks again for an excellent fic.
Kateri1 chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter, and go Methos, the great clothes thief!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Magnificient! What a great blend of character piece and action, actually action was only a fraction of it, but well told. Loved Methos' manipulation of the Watchers, a truly priceless set of scenes. Again great with Valen, seeing old friends, his guards trying to sneak around, and his meeting with John were all wonderful in their range and tone of scene. It really made the fight even more jarring (in a good way) as he went from serenity to someone his guard had get him to stop fighting. With the added taste of a great flashback sequence in the manner of any good Highlander story. Thank you for continuing this and glad the other chapters are due soon!
Kateri1 chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Great chapter
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
This has been an incredible read. I can't thank you and your beta (and/or team) enough for this marvelously presented concept that has been a joy to read. I look forward to more and thank you for sharing this!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »