Reviews for Valen's Return
evon2evon chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
nice chapter. i loved the part with the soul hunter.

keep the good work up.
dragonlots chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
I had to do this in two sittings - I tend to read alot while I cover someone else's lunch - just got back to it today.

Enjoyed it very much. It will be interesting to see where this story goes next.
Vile Twitch chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Another great chapter.
Alowl chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
If I recall correctly, the same actor who played Cassandra also played Captain Lochley. If you intend to follow precedent, I should say that there are some very interesting scenes coming up - *rubs hands gleefully*. Cue the fireworks! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
divad relffehs chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
good stuff, supply more soon.
johnlao2004 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I'm still not sure where you are going with the story. But it has captured my attention and can't wait for the next chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for continuing to share such a complex crossover/future fic!
Inquisitor0 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
thanks for the update...Lockley being Cassandra...hopefully she&Methos are still in good terms or else there's going to be fight...Ivanova is also an immortal...she's a bounty hunter like Regan for the immortal population...since there's a lot more places for immortals to hide in space, Earth's immortal population wouldn't be declining as bad as in the 20th century when it's easy to hunt another immortal by easily travelling all over the Earth...
ShadowWolf255 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
excellent chapter.. after reading the preview for the next chapter souldn't methos be worried about meeting Captain Lochley I mean that is Cassandra isn't it?
tag.0 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Oh, wow! A story incorporating two of my favourite characters - Sinclair and Methos! Yes! *G*

I definitely look forward to seeing where this is going!
dragonlots chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
You read the book didn't you? I caught that when I read what happened to Catherine. I like that she's an Immortal. Makes the relationship she has with Sinclair a bit more interesting.

Though - I do wonder how Sinclair/Valen managed to have descendents...

Love this story!
evon2evon chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
another wonderful chapter. i loved the flashback from the mimbari ship - can't wait to see delenn's reaction when (or better - if) she is told from where methos knows her.

keep the excellent work up
johnlao2004 chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Not bad. It seem very believable enough.
era909 chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Another great chapter. I'm curious to find out what will happen to the Narn and what role Methos has to play in the rest of the story. Hopefully he'll shine.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I'm enjoying this future twist and mix a lot. Thanks for sharing this tale!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »