Reviews for Valen's Return
jenetri chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Good chapter!
Inquisitor0 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
thanks for the was pretty fast on how they recovered Methos...anyway i liked the short story of them being loose in the Valentha during the battle of the line...if a teep tries to scan an ancient immortal, they'd fry their brains...also another ancient immortal to consider for the story is Flint(Micah Brack) from StarTrek TOS, he's as old as Methos&probably let him take the credit for being the oldest immortal alive to divert attention from him as he's over 60yrs old...most likely he's doing StarTrek post-TNG era tech research at this time on an isolate moon or planet...he could even be hiding on a planet on Alpha/Beta Centauri since he could live that long to journey there instead of using hyperspace...
thecomputerroom chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Ironic isn't it that the same skilled imortal that led the humans to victory with the dilgar did the same thing for the minbari a thousand years earlier.

Have valen and benson had any recent contact with each other.
dragonlots chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I like what I've read so far. Hope you keep this up - it's a great story!
era909 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
A very interesting and well written beginning with a plot I've never seen before. I'll be looking forward to following this story.

Thanks for sharing.
Vile Twitch chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
interesting looking forward to the next chapter
Inquisitor0 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Good start...i'm sure the rest of Minbari would love to rescue Valen if he's in trouble...can't wait for the next update...

Lorien might had shared a bit of his quickening to Sheridan...obviously the human body of a mortal might not be able to cope with that energy so Sheridan either dies or ascends after so many years...
jenetri chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I live your story! It is very interesting. I hope Methos will have a bigger role in your story. He is my favourite Highlander character.
Alexander Ripley chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very interestng
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
seems interesting.
evon2evon chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
wonderfull beginning. its a long time since i read a babylon5 / highlander crossover, not to mention a decent one. keep the good work up and this has the potential to be the best of them.

this chapter has so many interesting concepts in it and opens so many oportunities for future chapters that i realy cant wait to see how it continues :)

keep the good work up
Polaris chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Please disregard the wacko with vorlon fetish he hates any changes made to B5 universe especially crossovers that don't stick to cannon.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5