Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
Samos39 chapter 20 . 7/15
Pas mal ... suite ?

Pour ceux qui critiques ... c'est une fiction donc l'auteur fait ce qu'il veut, et il y a théoriquement un infinité de harry potter fille ou garçon différent on peut pas trop parlé d'inceste dans ce cas ...
Freddie Rindklip chapter 16 . 7/11
Harry "trusting" Dumbledore as a hostage? I am really struggling with that.
Besides that, it is a well written story.
x9alex2x chapter 3 . 7/11
Wow, that thing with Greyback was so stupid. Both using crucio and not killing him.
Awesome story!
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 7 . 6/2
it doesn't make sense for him to be interested in her on so many levels.

1. incest
2. AGE
3. dating HIMSELF

this was interesting but the writer obviously doesn't know anything about girls or women. they even acknowledge that is incest and still go on with it. gross and dropping this story. the author is obviously a freak. this isn't being imaginative this is the author not understanding social taboos, most likely bc they are okay with it in real life.
Majerus chapter 20 . 6/2
"
Taken over from SilverAegis when he discontinued it. Complete!
"
Huh... those pesky English double-meanings.

Thanks for the fun story, please let us know if someone else picked up your story after you discontinued it.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 6 . 6/2
fyi, there is no such thing as "clashing wonderfully". clashing is a bad thing.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 6 . 6/2
no, the purebloods do not marry THEMSELVES. this is so fucking stupid.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 5 . 6/2
of course you're going down the incest route. smh
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 4 . 6/2
and it's really annoying that you keep saying girls are more emotional. this is factually false. everyone has emotions. your personally had more to do with how "emotional" you are than someone's sex.

oh, and fyi, that myth that says women talk more had been disproven.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 4 . 6/2
so, you keep hinting it, but I really hope you don't go down the me/me incest route.
Seraphy64 chapter 11 . 5/29
Harry was pretty impressive and competent up until the last 2 chapters. Then he went full cannon!Harry.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 20 . 5/26
This, I like this, it’s good
what is this Oedipus selfcest pairing omg
Jibril Mudo chapter 19 . 5/23
I really loved this story, Rose and Harry, and it ended on a great spot imo! Thank you!
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »