Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
Do like da bit where rose sucks Harry's cock for the first time! Sexy stuff is nice. Miss Adventure
London Knight .
Well this alright : you can tell this was written by someone from USA or Canada though because of the turn of phrases .
JK never used "Wow" in dialogue for example ...
Unfortunetly its clear that author has changed
mckertis chapter 20 . 8/24
It is pretty hard to believe you are actually a USian, given how horrid and cumbersome some of your writing is. Are you a Paki immigrant or something ? Is English your third language ?
Holly M 064 chapter 20 . 8/22
I love this story. I've lost count of how many times I've read it. Please write the sequel soon.
cko2 chapter 20 . 8/9
Very nice story. Very cool and neat in harry falling in li vc e with himself you say. Intresting things you chaneed in Harrys world from cannon though. Thank you for sharing.
Very nicely done. Thanks.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 20 . 7/3
I have to say, I'd really liked this story, but...

The Illuminatus was just unnecessary. All this crap about soul batteries and two people on one soul is just silly. It's a shame too; the story up until the introduction of these "twists" was something I could get behind. There aren't many that pair Harry with his alternate self, and it's something that I like to read. This one in particular was very well done until the introduction of the Illuminatus.

However, this will not be making my favorites list.
Azaira chapter 20 . 6/20
Yea, I really loved this story up until the rose has to die crap.
So many good stories go down such a path, and I find them both annoying and boring, not to mention the pointless angst of a possible future that probably won't happen, in a story that probably won't get finished while getting prolonged for weeks and months of releases.

Of course, that's just my opinion about it, and is truly, it is a great story otherwise.
SalomooOptimus chapter 10 . 6/13
Hey there,

I just read this chapter and really liked it; except for one mistike made in the first few lines.
I'm from Germany and "Freiberg" actually means "free mountain". "Frei" means "free" and "Berg" "mountain". Also "city" is "Stadt" which makes "free city" "Freistadt".
And for those who wonder as to why I've written all the nouns with a capital first letter. Well ... The rules which apply to writing things capital are numerous and partially complicated. But nouns are always written capital.

Thanks for reading
Velial13 chapter 17 . 6/11
Secret societies is an unnecessary mistake
It has happened a few times in your story that you seem to forget certain details that you've mentioned earlier and change them a little. For instance, Rose's Occlumency skill. I could've sworn you had Dumbledore grumble about her being a natural at it (this was when you talked about that mind connection spell). Otherwise despite the obvious Harry Sueness in this story this is pretty entertaining.
SwishAndFlick24 chapter 2 . 5/8
Meh. Snape's treatment of Harry was due to the fact that he looked exactly like James Potter. So, he had some preconceived notions of him that he was too stubborn to overlook.

Thus, it stands to reason that if Harry was a female and looked exactly like Lily, Snape's treatment of "Harry" would be dramatically different, and in a good way.

At least, that's what canon Snape is like. It's obvious that the author went for some major OOC characterizations (Ron, a Death Eater? Seriously?).
mikewj93 chapter 12 . 5/5
as i'm reading this, i just cant get louise valliere out of my head.
gaschalk chapter 20 . 4/27