Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
Khatix chapter 17 . 5/22
Bet its the ilumits people messing with them, Rose increased rage and Harry's being less careful.
jonathancourtney57 chapter 12 . 4/12
So, I took a recreational dance class in college. and like Rose, I got the hang of the Tango REALLY easily, but the waltz still escapes me. Neat coincidence!
Up until the Illuminati and soul sharing this was an awesome fic. Then It’s like some retarded monkey took over at the end and ruined the whole thing. So many stupid things. Also was left with an abysmal cliffhanger that a sequel was not created for. Don’t waste your time past c17 I think.

I’m curious. Why did you have McGonnagal act ashamed for her actions with Rose but still take away a boatload of points and give 5 detentions? Yep punish the student some more for the teachers errors. Why bother feeling ashamed if you just have Minnie act like bitch anyway that does nothing but spout verbal platitudes. Actually that sounds like dumbledore except dumbledore doesn’t feel ashamed about his actions no matter how vile or whose life he ruins
So another author turned Harry into a fucking moron. Why would he just leave? Just go through the portal on someone’s say so? Not even a goodbye? It’s not like a mental communication would have take long. What the fuck kind of asshole move is that? No! Ending was stupid and unacceptable. If a Phoenix can flash anywhere, why didn’t Harry flash to her? Retarded author just wanted a dramatic ending but it failed miserably due to a lack of ability to write something that makes sense.
You fucked up this story pretty bad. Ruined it. Hate authors like you. It’s like you sabotage your own work.
Hope you explain the authors bullshit soon because this story is rapidly going to the shitter
Monster King chapter 20 . 3/19
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
JacobPhantom chapter 20 . 3/7
Please make a sequel soon!
FutureTrunksShinichiFan94 chapter 9 . 3/5
Why McGonagall creepy Collin is harassing her and he deserves to be treated like dirt.
Amazing premise, absolutly shit execution. Took me three tries to complete the first chapter.
ironhair chapter 19 . 2/15
Reread this
Where's the god damn sequel you pronised? Fucking hell!
killerteddy3218 chapter 1 . 1/10
Reminder to Readers
's like every time an individual takes a good look at Harry or Rose, they let out an applause, a bgm of "OMG they're SMOKING HOT. (S)he's so gorgeous!I love him/her!"
Aside from the incest love, every character seems to compliment their appearance at one point in the story.
2. Plot does not include the Deathly Hollows.
3. Harry has super powers.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 12/4/2017