Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
Naosj chapter 10 . 7/25
Whoooo...
This... popped up as the number 1 favorited story out of all Harry Potter ff with an OC lead...

Back then "Cringe" hadn't entered the common vernacular. It is an apt word for all the angsty teen readers/writers from ten years ago to use now that they've all grown up. I'm sure a lot of those people who favorited this would cringe rereading it in their late 20s and 30s.
Naosj chapter 6 . 7/25
If it were anyone else, I'd have to suspend my incredulity, but Harry has always been an asshole from that angle, particular during the 2006-2010 era of HP fanfiction.

I mean I would ask why Rose, as a woman, would let a total stranger finagle with her mind. And a male one at that. Cousin? Really? That should bring into doubt everything Harry had told her up to the reveal. However, Harry would be that stupid to pitch a lie like that, and Rose (Harry) would also be stupid enough to believe it.
Naosj chapter 4 . 7/25
I take it this was written or conceptualized before the final book came out.
couldn't really get past the third chapter because this is so cliched and melodramatic - skipped to the last chapter and mostly laughed through the entirety...maybe the author's writing has matured but this is definitely unpolished and a bit of a hot mess tbhq. could have been fantastic with some proper editing (and throwing the pairing out the bloody window good god) but without it falls short in comparison to other work with a fem harry
amyrlinengineer chapter 20 . 6/5
great story! thank you for sharing.
Illucia chapter 17 . 6/3
Why weren't lily and james asking about Harry's intentions towards Rose romantically?
Khatix chapter 17 . 5/22
Bet its the ilumits people messing with them, Rose increased rage and Harry's being less careful.
jonathancourtney57 chapter 12 . 4/12
So, I took a recreational dance class in college. and like Rose, I got the hang of the Tango REALLY easily, but the waltz still escapes me. Neat coincidence!
Up until the Illuminati and soul sharing this was an awesome fic. Then It’s like some retarded monkey took over at the end and ruined the whole thing. So many stupid things. Also was left with an abysmal cliffhanger that a sequel was not created for. Don’t waste your time past c17 I think.

I’m curious. Why did you have McGonnagal act ashamed for her actions with Rose but still take away a boatload of points and give 5 detentions? Yep punish the student some more for the teachers errors. Why bother feeling ashamed if you just have Minnie act like bitch anyway that does nothing but spout verbal platitudes. Actually that sounds like dumbledore except dumbledore doesn’t feel ashamed about his actions no matter how vile or whose life he ruins
So another author turned Harry into a fucking moron. Why would he just leave? Just go through the portal on someone’s say so? Not even a goodbye? It’s not like a mental communication would have take long. What the fuck kind of asshole move is that? No! Ending was stupid and unacceptable. If a Phoenix can flash anywhere, why didn’t Harry flash to her? Retarded author just wanted a dramatic ending but it failed miserably due to a lack of ability to write something that makes sense.
You fucked up this story pretty bad. Ruined it. Hate authors like you. It’s like you sabotage your own work.
Hope you explain the authors bullshit soon because this story is rapidly going to the shitter
Monster King chapter 20 . 3/19
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
JacobPhantom chapter 20 . 3/7
Please make a sequel soon!
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 9 . 3/5
Why McGonagall creepy Collin is harassing her and he deserves to be treated like dirt.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »