Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
Nyx the Author chapter 1 . 9/27
Beautiful Story. Look forward to a sequel.
GARY STU GARY STU GARY STU. Also pedophilia she's 14 or 15 and he's technically 22. And they're practically twins. EWWWW.
Le Phoque Blanc chapter 20 . 7/9
Pls make a sequel you just made one of the Biggest cliffhanger ever so GIVE US THIS DAMN SEQUEL PLEEEAAASSEES
Calypto chapter 11 . 7/8
this was such an amazing story till i reached rose's confrontation with dumbledore. even after that i kept reading praying for no retardedness. but when i read her asking for a portkey to the gaunt shack i just had to fucking stop. i do not know why you want to make a simple plotline so fucking retarded and complicated like giving up vital info due to stupidity on both the potters part or why she is going full blown psycho on everyone and drawing even more attention to herself. i give up man. anyways thanks for the fic. it did have an amazing plot even if it became a monumental fuckup half way through.
ElevendySeven chapter 20 . 6/25
Oh my gosh, this was an amazing story. So many emotional ups and downs - throughout the course of today as I shamelessly read the entire thing, I had to put it aside to be mad at the stupidity or to stop myself from crying. But where's that sequel at though?! I need to know what Bellatrix is thinking. Keep writing, you're incredibly gifted!
MiharuTousaka chapter 20 . 6/21
Awesome story! But where that sequel tho?
Blackjaqk23 chapter 20 . 6/15
Ahhhhh I really want a sequel!
Murkglow chapter 20 . 6/5
I don't really get the conflict here. The explanation is that Harry and Rose share a soul because Harry's was used to power the ritual to bring him there. Even assuming that's all true (Harry was shockingly and inexplicably trusting at the end there when he had no reason to be and every reason not to be) how is him going into the rift going to get him his soul back in his own world?

That's putting aside all the other questions raised regarding the shed soul thing and the explanations given at the end, which were again fairly flimsy yet Harry just completely believes him. Also Dumbledore's reveal as an evil monster was quite abrupt and inexplicable as well.

That aside it was a fairly enjoyable story. Rose was a very nice FemHarry and their relationship wasn't overly bogged down by "Does he feel the same way about me?" stuff.
Where is my sequel
OtokoNoRomance chapter 20 . 5/26
I really enjoyed this story enjoyed your story and the relationship between Harry and Rose in particular. I had to really try to suspend my disbelief during the last few chapters though when the story went off the rails and into complete and utter craziness. Those chapters seemed rushed and forced. Good on you for writing this story though. Fun reada
Painlover792 chapter 6 . 5/23
Ok, what's with the incest?
coolhacker1025 chapter 13 . 5/8
you do realise that 5'11" and 16 st. makes Harry not just overweight, but obese? Other than that, good story. I enjoy it each time I read it.
lethifolds are driven by patroni not demiguises
demiguises are used to make invisibility cloaks
Hermione's lame chapter 15 . 4/5
Why does every fanfiction Author feel the need to pardon this stupid bushy bookworm Hermione.
Autumn Souls chapter 1 . 3/24
Well, it was great til the Rose dying part. Then it turned to crap especially considering we'll never get closure. Dumbledore suddenly turning into a psychopathic maniac was ridiculous. The Illuminati and soul stuff was ridiculous. Honestly, it should have just ended at Voldemorts death and Rose and Harry living happily ever after. But up until that point where the dammed Soul/Illuminati shit pops up, this was on my top 5.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »