Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
Hermione's lame chapter 15 . 4/5/2017
Why does every fanfiction Author feel the need to pardon this stupid bushy bookworm Hermione.
AutumnSouls chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Well, it was great til the Rose dying part. Then it turned to crap especially considering we'll never get closure. Dumbledore suddenly turning into a psychopathic maniac was ridiculous. The Illuminati and soul stuff was ridiculous. Honestly, it should have just ended at Voldemorts death and Rose and Harry living happily ever after. But up until that point where the dammed Soul/Illuminati shit pops up, this was on my top 5.
RatherFabulous chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
I have not looked at the author's profile, but my impression this far in:
It smells like teen spirit G.

(BTW, incest is ill-thought of for a reason. Don't wanna reinforce those hinky genes, else you get Charles II of Spain.)
Sword-Vamp chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Great Story. Too bad you never went through with the sequel, and the cliffhanger you end your Story with, very much resembles a Kick between my legs, because I'd like so much to See the chaos of interdimensional cataclysm unfold! Truly great job, and I hope you'll decide to return to this story
raging fire storm chapter 20 . 3/3/2017
great. wish you had gone ahead with the sequel
Blazeb79 chapter 20 . 2/24/2017
Lol that was a glod fun story!
Dalwyn chapter 20 . 2/23/2017
Awesome final chapter all around. Hoping for "Yet another" :) to follow. Thanks for writing.
im1 chapter 20 . 2/22/2017
to those of you who read the some reviews first, skip the last few paragraphs after the big fire, they live happily ever after, the author totally didn't leave a cliffhanger for a sequel they never got to.
BillBrink chapter 20 . 2/18/2017
Second time I've read it and I still think it's great. Thanks again.
ARandomPasserby chapter 12 . 2/16/2017
This is adorable and great and I love it!
Spazzman29 chapter 20 . 2/13/2017
I think it is safe to assume the sequel will never be written
mymi092 chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
hey
i like the story so far but it's so hard to read when it's obvious that it was written before the author read the 7th book I'm not that bother about ron bashing (I never really liked him anyway lol) but Snape being seen as the worst scum in the world is just so hard, I so love Snape and even a little bashing about dumbledor doesn't bother me lol (he deserves it more than Snape) Anyway I keeping reading and I'll see how it goes haha
Shu Ouma GC chapter 20 . 1/11/2017
Sequel please...
CJTressler chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
Using the owner of the apothecary as a type of Chekhov's gun? That is way better than I have come to expect from most writers of fan fiction! I can't wait to read the sequel.
VonPelt chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
The story started rather nicely but it went downhill from there on. The entire soul sharing thing and the resulting conflict seem rather stupid and forced. I honestly feel like I wasted 6 hours.
1,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »