Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
CJTressler chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
Using the owner of the apothecary as a type of Chekhov's gun? That is way better than I have come to expect from most writers of fan fiction! I can't wait to read the sequel.
VonPelt chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
The story started rather nicely but it went downhill from there on. The entire soul sharing thing and the resulting conflict seem rather stupid and forced. I honestly feel like I wasted 6 hours.
johnjohnho chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
I love this story, it really should be more popular. I loved Rose, Harry, Ron bashing, Dumbledores end, Illuminati while a bit weird I completely understand why they are here. I loved that you made Harry super powerful, but gave him a reasonable handicap.

And the ending was perfect too, with suspense and happy open ended, with promise of future adventures.
johnjohnho chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This is actually the exact story I've been looking for some time. There was another one of him going to AU and meeting his 'sister' and having some feelings for her, but it was very awkward and angsty.

This probably will be different of my version, but I will favorite it right now, because you wrote the first chapter exactly how I imagined it.
netesy1 chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
what measures do harmoine have to protect her mind? you are complaining of mistakes and still making a big whit exposing himself to her.
Nate chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
Ugh - this has turned to shit.

Done.
s-david-m chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
A fun story. I think you handled a few parts a little too hastily though. For instance, at some point Harry could suddenly talk to Hogwarts. No explanation given, no comment about how the castle is somehow sentient in some way.

I also think people are a little too accepting of this weird relationship Rose and Harry have, though I understand your desire to just skip over that to the more interesting stuff.

Your cliffhanger is good and I look forward to seeing why Harry had such trouble with Bellatrix when Voldemort was so "easy".
Hannah chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
This story is really interesting, I like reading it and it's entertaining. Great Job! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2016
Do like da bit where rose sucks Harry's cock for the first time! Sexy stuff is nice. Miss Adventure
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
London Knight .
Well this alright : you can tell this was written by someone from USA or Canada though because of the turn of phrases .
JK never used "Wow" in dialogue for example ...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
Unfortunetly its clear that author has changed
mckertis chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
It is pretty hard to believe you are actually a USian, given how horrid and cumbersome some of your writing is. Are you a Paki immigrant or something ? Is English your third language ?
Holly Sol chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
I love this story. I've lost count of how many times I've read it. Please write the sequel soon.
cko2 chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
Very nice story. Very cool and neat in harry falling in li vc e with himself you say. Intresting things you chaneed in Harrys world from cannon though. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
Very nicely done. Thanks.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »