Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 20 . 3/30
This is one of the stranger stories have read, but it was interesting. I’m a little disappointed the sequel is not posted.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 10 . 3/30
So maybe it would have just been too simple (and I’m only at the part where Harry is planning his way to the diadem), but the man is a phoenix animagus, he should be able to bypass everything and just flash right on in and grab the thing with his claws and flash back out.
Great story. Were is my sequel? Did Harry make it back to his own world or wrong one? Wouldn’t she going to his world cause the same problems with their soul or no. To be honest that bit confused me. His body and soul weren’t brought through or just his soul idk it’s confusing. But Harry has nothing in his world so it makes sense to remain in his. Or maybe they have kids and take one of them to Harry’s old world. Harry and rose can each have a kid to keep and maybe mirrors and the rings to stay in contact. Not sure how they’d be able to stay in the same world according to this story. Was Sirius freed or did I miss that part
Zegal chapter 20 . 3/19
When is the sequel coming up ?
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 3/17
Up until the 'Defero Lonquito', it was very good. But seriously, a spell that creates an automatic Occlumency barrier? Occlumency doesn't work like that, it an art that requires patience, a need to sort and structure ones mind, understand ones emotions, etc. I think you've already read the cliché about Occlumency, and no matter what I won't accept a spell that creates an Occlumency barrier in just the length of span needed to utter it.

That aside, it has potential.
Eagleone 55 chapter 1 . 2/27
Great story, I hope the sequal is going to be written
FuxkBoi chapter 17 . 2/22
i love the story and everything. there are a few grammatical errors here and there, and if I overlook the age then the story's great, I actually enjoy the pairing for some reason. lol
FuxkBoi chapter 3 . 2/22
mistake about altered memories cos remember good ol' slugorn and his fake memory
cliffdweller chapter 20 . 2/20
Good AU story.
Thank you for its creation.
PiBrain chapter 2 . 2/16
Umm... she is a literal child while he has too be at least a few years over 17, based on what's been said. Let's not even get into all the incesty feels this story is producing, it's just straight up pedophilia.
LeHomoSapien chapter 13 . 2/8
Shit.
To say you disappointed me is correct. (God I sound like Dumbledore)
it's just it would be better if you would let us see how Snape would act now, seeing Rose like this
Aria chapter 1 . 2/6
Hey! So I've a question: is this a ship? Rosarry? Harose? HarryxFem!Harry?
karmakarma2001 chapter 20 . 1/22
This is a great story
Hope they get back to her dimension so they can be happy
Please what is next sequel
H Prince321 chapter 20 . 12/10/2020
good fic. little too close to canon, gave it a little bit of a rehash feel, but your original stuff was great
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 8 . 11/29/2020
When I read that Rose aimed her wand at Cedric's groin, and what she had said to him, I began laughing. My housemates are looking at me like I have lost it because I began laughing out of no where, after being silent for almost two hours.
1,251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »