Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
AngelousPoofy chapter 15 . 11/16/2020
So Sirius knows his goddaughter is dating her own brother and Sirius just went "naw, that's impossible" and went through with it? Yall-
AngelousPoofy chapter 6 . 11/16/2020
I SIRIUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF THIS. WHILE I SHIP IT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE CAMON IN THIS STORY, WON'T THEIR... babies.. BE MONSTROSITY BECAUSE OF THEIR LITERALLY MATCHING DNAs?! Oh God is this even incest?
AngelousPoofy chapter 13 . 11/16/2020
"Harry noted with some amusement that the twinkle vanished from the Headmaster's eyes."
"The twinkle returned full force;"

WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY HE WENT
erickluiz69 chapter 20 . 11/8/2020
Best story ever!
But where is the sequel?!
MrJune chapter 20 . 10/29/2020
Hello author. I really liked this fanfic, I would like to ask if I can translate this fanfic into Russian?
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 20 . 9/28/2020
Whaaaat? Ok, this took a very sharp turn into crazy town. I like it. Looking forward to that sequel. If you're looking for an editor, I might be able to help.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 17 . 9/28/2020
It feels a bit out of character for Dumbledore and Rose. Before there was plain hatred and now there is understaning on both sides? The changes between Chrkstmas and now seem a bit rushed over. Maybe you could add some scene in between to explain those changes?
Anyway, interesting development.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 13 . 9/28/2020
This chapter was fun! It works very well and all characters behave as would be expected. Not all of them I personally like, but that doesn't lessen the quality of the story. So thank you for writing it.
JhunkubirHazra chapter 6 . 9/27/2020
Harry x Rose. It is an weird, disturbing and disgusting mix of incest and masturbation.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 4 . 9/26/2020
Great start! I'm not sure why you left canon at certain points. I accept your will to make characters a bit more black and white, than they would be without those changes.
Mark Sinfield chapter 20 . 9/20/2020
2nd time of reading this. hope you can do sequel
Bearmauls chapter 6 . 9/4/2020
Why would the house need muggle repelling wards in Hogsmeade?
Spazzman29 chapter 16 . 8/20/2020
Rose is far too powerful and I dislike all the Hermione scrren time.

Harry has only trained Rose for a maximum of 4 months and she's already beating him in certain areas which just wouldn't happen.
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 8/20/2020
Telling Hermione is the single stupidest thing they could do. Tell the girl with no loyalty and worships authority figures.
Kushka chapter 20 . 8/13/2020