Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
yeah chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
I would be like okay this lil girl is hence forth my lil sis touch her at your peril
BIGEN Rockstar chapter 17 . 9/8/2019
How can he have breakfast twice?
Itack23 chapter 20 . 9/1/2019
I quite enjoyed this story when I read it a few months ago.
First time I was reading a H/OC fanfic by the way (and still is the only one).
The idea of the story was really apealing and I enjoyed it a lot.
Thank you for you work!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2019
Ok, nope, just fucking no. I'm done with this shite. How, the ever Holly FUCK, would Hermione know how to make a PORTKEY!? Incase you've forgotten, you utter fool, they are FOURTH year students! They don't even know how to APPARATE! I was willing to put up with the horrible characterization, bad grammar, and the "My Immortal" level cringe, just to see where this was going, but this is a level of idiocy I'm not willing to overlook.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2019
Holly hell! That scene in Dumbledore's office is just so cringy.
Dumbles - "where is this attitude coming from?"
Girl-whi-lived - "None of you business!"
Fucking hell... I just keep picturing Cartman in drag going "it's my body I'll do what I want! Fuck you, fuck you I'll do what I want!"
I'm trying to power through this but you're making it so damn difficult.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2019
Another fool fanfic writer who doesn't understand physiology, or even language for that matter. There is a clear and extremely notable difference between INVASION OF PRIVACY and RAPE... It's the equivalent difference between reading my diary and sticking a dick in my ass! Sure, they would both be against my will, but one is certainly more severe than the other, don't you think? Some dipshit coined the phrase "MIND RAPE" and it just propagated among the rest of the uninspired, unoriginal little lemmings in fandom and now you see it everywhere. It's so frustrating how ridiculous you people are.
sinetrum chapter 4 . 8/11/2019
Uh... i dont know how I feel now. I love your idea to make some kind of dimensional jump and harry potter meet his dopplegranger, I'm not sure how to write it, this actually pretty good. but... I dont like you to antagonizing snape, really that man, well had big take in Hogwarts war and I don't know, I think I would likely stop right here. ur harrypotter teory a bit to much especially in this chapter. sorry
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 7 . 7/29/2019
Wrong THENs all over the place ️
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 6 . 7/29/2019
then
/ðɛn/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
at that time; at the time in question.
"I was living in Cairo then"
synonyms:at that time, at that point, in those days; More
after that; next; afterwards.
"she won the first and then the second game"
synonyms:next, after that, afterwards, subsequently, later
"she won the first and then the second game"

than
/ðan,ð(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
conjunctionpreposition
introducing the second element in a comparison.
"he was much smaller than his son"
used in expressions introducing an exception or contrast.
"he claims not to own anything other than his home"
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 6 . 7/29/2019
Aaargh! Then and than are two different words
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
Then and Than are not the same word
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 2 . 7/29/2019
“no better THAN Dumbledore” not then.
“TOO fast” not to fast
This chapter is riddled with small spelling and grammar errors. A spell checker should find most of them.
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Should say “looked no older THAN seventeen”,
“more handsome THAN her crush”, not then.
Caincrux chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
A little too thick. But not as bad as 'Pheromone Harry'
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2019
I LOVED THIS FAN FICTION PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE AND I MEAN IT, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FANTASTIC, AMAZING AND WONDERFUL FAN FICTION.
1,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »