Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
codewarriorace chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
I glad that you are continuing SilverAegis' classic story. The only problem I see is that Harry seems to lose concentration while still immersed in danger situations, unlikely for a veteran such as himself.
Mellowyellow11 chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
Finaly who's rewriting this story the right way. So many have tried and failed I hope your not one of them.

Good luck and good writing
First Lady Lestat chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
Cute part, keep it comming
arewin chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
really good chapter rose is a pheonix...wonder what colour she will be i thing it will be white or black lovin the story so keep writing don't know why the other guy stopped this

update soon

fics like this remind me why i read fanfic
Silo666 chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
sweet man keep them coming
arewin chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
this is a really good story love it; never read one like it but it is still good i hope you don't go really weird with the plot though cos it will be au without you doing anything massively different.

characters seem good and i hope you updater soon also if you know of any other fics like this could you tell me

thx a bunch and keep writing.

x
DeadlyCreative chapter 11 . 1/31/2008
What is Sirius gonna do when he sees someone who looks oddly like his best friend? Up date soon!

:0 Deadly Creative
animeflunky chapter 11 . 1/31/2008
hmm this style actually does seem similar to the chapters that were already written :P update soon plz
DeadlyCreative chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Oh sad! But a good chapter none the less. Rose is getting to be a bit...jerkish...

:0 Deadly Creative
FireFlare20030 chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Great fic! kept me glued to my seat the entire time. Hope to see an update soon!
Jack Potter chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Great story please continue.
Rustem chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Thanks big to you - Agnostics Puppet, that has undertaken continuation of this of histories.

I in due time was upset, when SilverA have deserted this history. Though there were many authors who were accepted to continuation of this of histories, but anybody as I remember, could not change or add a history substantially.

I have noticed, that you have changed some things original histories, but I still hope that in the future you still will please us innovations, secrets, intrigues and certainly romantic inclusions in the future chapters of the story.

I do not know, whether your style of a statement of histories same as at SA, but I shall hope for your professional approach to this of histories is, and that you will not stop on half of way how it was made by some authors.

Concerning itself histories at me while are not present to you the big questions, but there is a little insignificant a question concerning the plot of histories. I simply wanted to learn(find out), whether have told to you SA all (its(her)) his(its) plans concerning histories and if she(it) it has made (а), you are going to change something whether or not? Simply I have noticed, that you like would change animal Harry's second form from a dragon to Basilisk. It somehow will mention the future of the chapter?

If to speak fairly I am glad, that you though have somehow solved a problem friendship of a gold trio.

And when to us to expect the following chapter? I simply awfully would like to read the following chapter ….

P.S. I apologize, for возможнее mistakes in constructions of offers, I am simple is not well familiar with English language.
Sefirot chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Great story. I love this remake. I look foward to your next update .
Mary chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Yay awesome story. Love the idea of this relationship too actually. Very interesting. Hope you continue it :)
ALEXANDR chapter 1 . 1/30/2008