Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived
kmfrank chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
Good start to the original part of the story. I was a fan of SilverAegis' work, even though he usually threw in too much anime stuff for my taste. I think you really captured the flavor that was included in the original, and that your Rose continued to have that same bitchy attitude as the original. A fine entrance, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more!

-Kevin
Winged Golden Tiger chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
I see that you haven't many reviews and I don't understand why: you have a great fic with an interesting OC, a believable plot, animaguses, powerfull Harry...

You even managed to make me, who are an real fan of the slash variety, like Rose. A miracle in itself! ;)

I want to know how Harry will be dressed at the ball! How all will react and the rest of the actions!

Please, try to update soon, I'm hooked!
Megan chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
OH I LOVE IT! please update soon.
gizzer18 chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
this is awsome i really like this cant wait for next chap
MrPowell chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
Good chapter. Harry's going to have a lot of work to do in getting Dumbles to leave him alone. Looking forward to more
Darthme1011 chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
super awesome more soon if you can i loved the original and this does a fine job continuing it..
Silvanatri chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
not bad, im just glad someone decided to finiish this great story, no matter how wrong some people think it is.
HarbingerLady chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Too bad Aegis abandoned it. Hope that you'll be able to finish this story. It has the potential
Darksnider05 chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Please continue this story it has one of the best plot lines that you rarely see and they hardly ever don't make you wanna read more the boy/girl who lived duo is such a good pairing.
GinnyLover14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I believe Silver not too long ago is allowing anyone who wants to to pickup/continue the story. There are 2 other authors that i know of that have started to continue it, but they havent done more than 1 original chapter so far.(though one changed quite a bit in the story)
javacap chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I have I see your chapter 10 soon.
MrPowell chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
good so far. Would like to see more.
Silo666 chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
kool man update but wasen't this fic in the harry lily part beforand wasnt the girls name lilly white potter
Stygius.Magic chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
cool.. up until now its all pretty much silvers stuff... so i'm lookin forward to what you have to add to it.. congrats.
DeadlyCreative chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
But if Harry changes the events of the fourth year...and Voldemort doesn't come back for a while longer...and Harry makes it so Sirius doesn't die...and Harry takes care of the Horcruxes...will Harry still be able to prepare Rose for when Voldemort DOES return?

:D ~ Deadly Creative