Reviews for The Valentine Blues
HI MY NAME IS uncool chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh, Mr. Riley Poole. You poor thing.

I like your portrayal of bitter!Riley. He acknowledges that he's wary of Abigail, but it's only because he's been on edge all day. Under any other circumstances, they'd be fine. He's mature enough to realize that what he needs to discuss with Ben shouldn't be done in front of an audience.

I'm wondering... do you have a livejournal account? There's a community on livejournal called treasure_geeks; it's in support of all things Ben/Riley (or Briley, as I've taken to calling it). We're currently running an "unconventional" Valentine's Day challenge over there - it ends on Feb. 14 - and I think your story really fits the mark.

Not only that, but the kids over there would probably love to read your work. It's really quite amazing. If you feel like it, drop me a line or something. It'd be awesome if you wanted to join the community.

If not, no hard feelings. :) You're still a damn good writer.

lovelovelove:bee.
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
aw...this is good! please update soon!
DeathAngel90 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Great start! I feel so bad for poor Riley. Keep up the good work! Update soon XD
aLLiCaT225 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
this is a really good start! i really like this a lot and im hoping there's more to come.
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw poor Riley. I liked this, but I'm wondering if there's more. I'm going to judge by the lack of "Complete" status and do a story alert. Good job, hope to see more!