Reviews for One of the Protected
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow.. that was ... enlightening. I'm sorry, but I simply can't think of a better way to put it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
a good story and i belive very true... to feel weak for a man like VEGATA is wose then death...

do you know what i find funny is the and many ways vegata won his fight with kararrott.. think about

xakarrot died and was brught back.. then he fought Vegata vegata won.. vegata could craw kakarrot could not move... then kakarrow was gavin senso beans for train... that help a lot.. that just a few think kakarrot was stonger but how much of it was becouse think he was given... how stong would vegata be if he was given the same thinks
wowhatahotgurl chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I LOVED THIS FIC! i tottaly agree with u when u say that Vegeta is clipped down to one word lines. Unfortunatly, i've used some of these but in the way that u decribe that they SHOULD be used. He doesn't say much cause he doens't want to talk to them! DUH! anyway, i loved this fic (going on my favs _) and i'll keep treading ur fic!

p.s. there IS a difference between constructive critisism and flaming. those people who don't like ur critisism should go ef themselves. (_).
Renuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
0_0*Is speechless*...That make sense! Will now we know why he hate Goku.
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
*speechless* ... *finds voice wandering lost in disbelief and drags it back into vocal chords* Wow. Simply and purely, wow. I mean, I've heard a lot of theories about the Reason for The Big Grudge, but... that has to be the truest thing I've ever read.

Also, the intelligence thing, very true. Vegeta's an intelligent man and sometimes people don't appreciate that. Often, he's just tossed aside as 'Vegeta, grunts, blows stuff up' and credited with as much intelligence as a lobotomised oozaru. And it just isn't right! He's smart! Maybe Gohan's the book-smart Z fighter but Vegeta's the tactician.

Anyway, I'm filling up the review box here. Just to reiterate - well done! Keep writin'!
Brightdreamer chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Wow! You really got into Vegeta's head in this story. And it's perfect. I always thought there was more going on in that Sayian's mind than he ever lets on. And being one of the "protected" would make Vegeta angrier than anything else. Great story!
FiRe AnD iCe chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
whoa... u know what? ur probably right... i'm not sure whether that's enlightening or depressing... good fic, tho.
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I agree that the current run of FanFics featuring Vegeta do not always portray him in a particularily flattering light. He is extremely intelligent, with a deep sense of values that are often misinterpreted by the Z Fighters and, as you pointed out, he is a Prince and the last of the pure-blooded line of his people. Understandably he's going to protect his self-centered ambitions chiefly because he has to, it's dictated in his blood and bones unlike Gokou - The Forrest Gump of the Saiyans who was raised on Earth and is a low-caste commoner. Hell, I wouldn't mind taking a kick at that low-brow's ass myself I find him so annoying so that obsession to beat him can develope into an understandable obsession in Vegeta's psyche. Anyway good job on the fic. Always nice to read the works of like-minded folk! :-)
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I thought that was a truly great look into Vegeta. That is so much like him. I can actually agree with him on most of those accounts, and I can really see his point of view. That may just be why he hates Goku. Hmm...that was really good. I like the 'lost cause' thing. So he doesn't miss that bit about Bulma's attitide. I've always thought that she treated him that way sometimes. Good stuff!
Windsifter chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I liked that fic, it didn't rock my view of Vegeta all that much, I still don't like him... to a tee. But it was a good fic, can't understand why people would think he's stupid though... he never seemed to act dumb... I liked the reason for hating Goku, good reason, I can understand it and it would seem like something Vegeta would really hate Goku for.
underaouf chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Awesome! That was really good- and you're right. Vegeta was raised as a prince, and would speak and think like one. It seems that the number of actually good DBZ fanfic writers is depleting... luckily there are still some left like you.
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Yee-haw! Fantastic! Your writing is excellent, and you did an excellent job of portraying Vegeta in character. I grant you the official Small Blonde Stamp of Approval.
restivesilence chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
This is a really good story. Vegeta is portrayed as an intelligent person who I have always thought him as. THough he seems to loose all sense of control when angered. I never thought of him as hating Goku because of him being protected. This is really good.
Suiceene chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I agree, Vegetia is intelligentbut his fatal flaw is not only his pride but his hate. This is a very good idea of Vegetia's mind