Reviews for Too Late
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Ahh~ excellent! Loved the emotion in this story. Keep up the amazing work! :D
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
An interesting take that the new Avatar incarnation is a young girl. Very original. I normally hate fics in which the story kills off Aang, but this is a wonderful exception. It has a nice and sad voice.

I like it. :D
Hero12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very nicely written. The only thing that got me off was the new Avatar. Okay Katara kissed a 15-year old...girl? It wouldn't have bothered me as much if was a guy. But if I read that right and it is a girl...this oddly disturbing...and that scared me.
mc fish chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
this is a good story, i kept on thinking she was talking to aang.

The end shoked me, you know. Katara kissed a girl.
Lehrohon-hime chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Umm... This was one thing I wasn't quite sure of.

Is the new Avatar a girl?
kigan chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I love your stuff, but you are just so mean! I may have to dislike you now... but no, I couldn't do that to such a talented author.
torikkusuta chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Holy crap! I totally didn't get it until the end! Brilliant! And kinda sad (my music choice isn't helping). Wow. Uhm, wow. I'm not coherent, I'm so sorry, but seriously, all I can think is wow. Just, wow.
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I'm truly impressed with this. It has great feeling throughout and your vocabulary and description is amazing. Fantastic job!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This was really well done! It made me cry.

But you did wonderfully.

Although..did I read it right when Katara kissed...a girl?
Tycho chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I liked it. It was very poetic. Although, I do find it hard to imagine a 30 year old Katara kissing a 15 year old not-Aang...
TwilightG chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Oh wow. That. Was. So. GOOD! I was freaking out as I read this because I thought that this would end SO badly! But no, you made it great, with a good, happily ever after ending (sort of) :) YA!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2