Reviews for Stolen
buffy and twilight forever chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
wow that was really good
hamistasty chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
omg

ti's soo cute

i love it 0

D
Elegantly Simple chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
aw so cute and romantic. love it, just love it
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Ashley,

I have to tell you that I only read the first few lines of _Stolen_ and at once had to turn off any distractions in the house. This obviously deserved my total attention. Immediately, although _Stolen_ told me that it was something extraordinary, I never expected the intensity and insight that you revealed about Edward. Sensual imagery, we witness his utter intoxication in his love, drowning ever deeper with the interest of a lone strand of Bella's locks. Warm breaths, grazing touches,cradled embracing, and blushes, the two of them embody intimacy. With this story, it is clear that you understand that for him, she is not simply the one that he is in love with; she is his world now, and her changing expressions are as seasons unto him. Of course he aches to pull Bella ever nearer to him; he desires their hearts, their minds and their lives to be one always and forever. What's more, he totally embraces this future with a single demand, that she take his heart, he imploring her to possess it for eternity, offering all he has, all he can do if she will only love him. Whoa! Ashley, my compliments to you. Without a single, solitary doubt you comprehend what a man truly in love, his heart totally pledged to one reality, is all about. He promises, and because of who he is, who they are, she believes him; with her belief he will and can do anything.

Outstanding portrayal of the heart and mind of eternal love. Now, you have to wonder what is going through her heart and mind as well. Doubts, maybe? She shouldn't fear; he's clearly willing to acquiesce in whatever terms she proposes. This fellow may not have a heart beat, but Cupid's arrow still works its magic all the same.

May his wish that she never let his heart go be granted,

Jay
Eillac chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
so sweet. I love this song, I'm actually listening to Dashboard Confessional right now. Amazing band. . .
lovingedward4ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
*riduculously high-pitched fangirl shriek*, omg! that was so amazing! I just LOVE ur stories! ek! u are such a good writer, i mean, the detail, the flow, the artistry! oh oh, please, please, please continue writing! XD! go Edward!