Reviews for What's the line?
1undercover chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I have NO clue. But I totally should have seen the Producers comming! I saw that a couple months ago! I'm betting its the lederhosen line. I could be WAY off though. WRITE ANOTHER! These are so great! I wish I had thought of it first. I could totally write one for every movie I see. Awesome.
wlofbabe101 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
continue please
hippogriff-tamer chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Hehe cute idea..."Heres looking at you kid" is from Casablanca..Bogart said it
makeydakeydakey21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
if it is a war he wants, its a war he'll get? came from chronicals of narnia.
qwerasdfzxcvmnbvlkjhpoiu chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
“Here’s looking at you, kid.”

Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca.

PLEASE TELL ME I WON!
Hubert24601 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Line is "Here's Looking At Ya, Kid!" From CASABLANCA! (LOVE THAT MOVIE) DO I WIN? DO I WIN?
cullencutie08 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
“It’s called a lederhosen. And this is my man-skirt!” But, I'm not sure what it's from.
cullencutie08 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
cullencutie08 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This...means... war, is I think the hidden sentence. I'm going to check.
skeletoninme chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Don't be like that, Sherlock.

I have no idea about the movie, though.
fearblank chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Here’s looking at you, kid - Casablanca... ... lol... LEDERHOSEN! *glomps Emmet to pieces*

Hugs and Cookies

Blank
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I'm guessing it's in this chapter:

""Don’t blame him! I know about you’re weird obsession with glue and I’ve ignored it for the past ten years, but you have just taken things way out of control! I have told you over and over to be careful with that glue but you never listen! I am so fed up with you right now…ugh!” She stormed out of the living room and poked Emmett’s chest with her index finger, hard. “You can sleep on the couch tonight!” She stormed upstairs, cursing under her breath.""

but I can't be sure...
Shadowseeker170 chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Okay. Here's my guess: "If it's a war he wants, it's a war he'll get." Unfortunately, I can't bring to mind what movie that's from, although I KNOW I heard it in a movie once...XD Don't worry, you can disqualify me or whatever. I just thought this quote sounded familiar...
AmberLynn247aahhhh chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
i believe the sentence is

"if its war he wants, it's war he'll get."

im not sure but it sounded familiar.

anyway i think this is a really good idea and the one shots are funny! i love them.
mooing llama chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
if its a war he wants, its war he gets!

mooing llama out :)