Reviews for Rejoicing
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So charming! Absolutely loved it.
Raingirlkm chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I am enjoying re-reading this series. I chuckled when you mentioned "Daystrom from Computing" since I assume you were referencing the Daystrom Institute mentioned in TNG. Nice detail.
Solkar chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
There's a great amount of humor in it - I like that!

I was actually missing that on-screen.

And T'Pol does look great in red - good point! :)

Despite repeating myself: I like your 'Reconnecting Series' a lot!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This was an excellent story to read.

I could so imagine Soval's reaction to T'Pol's uniform.

Then again, I could imagine the reaction Trip had, as well.

Although, it was funny to read Archer's reaction though.

Even Hoshi believed it was funny to watch her Captain lose composer during the ceremony. Not to mention, I loved what Archer told T'Pol about her uniform, More quietly, he added, “And may I say, you are the very embodiment of Zefram Cochrane’s words ‘to go boldly’.” Although, it did nothing for the bantering between both T'Pol and Trip.

Really enjoyed this one a lot.
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Great bit of happy fluff. It's nice to have some after alot of angsty stuff. I loved Trip and Archer's interaction and that alot of healing went on. The comedy was fun too. Nicely done.
KLJ-93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
He He. Ambasator Pointy Ears got mad. I like this story. Made me laugh.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Awesome story! I love Archer's moment with his crew...it was so much in character to see him talking with the officers that you don't usually see on screen. About time Travis, Hoshi and Malcolm received promotions too!

I laughed aloud at Soval's reaction to T'Pol's uniform. Whatever happened to IDIC? LOL!

Thanks! :)
evcake chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
The scene with the captain and crew sharing in a healing moment - that's lovely