Reviews for Regarding Robin
Onba chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Thats so sweet! Love it!
Noodles Bamboodles chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Very nice, I love the angst in this (Robin, yay!), and I love your style too (and your friend's, that beginning quote thing was cool), though you never had Slade in there, so I was confused. You should put him in next, that would be cool (Slade, yay!).
xravepantsplzx chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Christine,

I freaking love this. (:

Seriously, I can not believe you used that one fragment from my old post and based a one-shot off of it. : D

It's so awesome.

You win the Bish-Stamp-Of-Approval. C:
deikitty chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
these are so amazing. i am absolutely awe-struck. [is that one word? lol _'] the way you describe things is so awesome. not to mention your totally sweet taste in music. i can't wait for the next one!
Masked Reflection chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh! Very nice! It reminded me of the episode in Batman: TAS were Robin quit ...except he didn't tear his mask off and deck Batman... It was still awesome though! I loved the Batman - Robin interaction and I liked Beastboy's curiosity too. I always thought that any conversation between Robin and the other Titans about Gotham would be interesting, and you proved me right!

Awesome fic! I really enjoyed it!
Royal Blue chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow, this was so deep! I really enjoyed it!

Don't you just love listening to music while you write? I do it all the time, it helps me so much! _

Great chapter!

Royal Blue.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Boyfriend? Way to go Bear!

Oh Batman... he was just so... batmany... gave me the shivers! A criminal is still a criminal mentality...

I love the way it was Beast Boy and Robin. Those two don't get terribly much screen time together as friends and it was really nice seeing Robin opening up to him instead of Starfire or Raven.

That was a really good insight onto why Robin might have left Batman. I can see that actually happening in the cartoon. Completely in character on both their parts. Loved the bit where Dick was having trouble telling Dick apart from Robin.

Poor Alfred, always the peacekeeper. And Batman would just let him go wouldn't he?

Nice work Bear! Loved it!

Cheers