Reviews for Past, Present and Future
heather XD chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awww (melting with the love here) I knew Aaron was suppose to bring his memory back ! Glad he did too
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love it. Simple as that.
Tosharino chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Turniphead? *FAINTS* I squealed like a 12 year old girl going to see Justin Beiber! :D
andaere chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww, this is an adorable story. Wonderfully written, in character, and marvelous idea. I love how Claire is so patient with Charlie even though he doesn't remember anything. The peanut butter scene was both cute and sad. And I knew it'd be Aaron who'd jog Charlie's memories!

Excellent ending, too. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us! :)
Russetstorm chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is by far my most favorite Charlie fanfiction of all time!
StardustSComet chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was so sweet! I loved it so much! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! :)
Chocolatecoveredespressobean chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This makes my top ten best one shots of all time, and I've read a LOT of one shots. Everyone was so in character that this might as well have been written by the creators of the show. The emotions weaved into the writing were very strong, and that made it 10X better than if it were to be written without the extra detail. Charlie remembering "turnip-head" just made me completely break down, and I was glad you made Charlie come back. Excellent job, and keep up the good work!
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was one wicked long one shot. It might have been a good idea to break it up into a few smaller chapters over a longer period of time. But the story itself was very compelling. I love that Charlie didn't get all of his memories back at once, it's more realistic somehow. And the fact that Aaron triggered his first memory made my little fangirl heart squee. Anyway, very good story, good work.
Noritsu chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
It was nice to see a confrontation scene (any kind of a confrontation scene) between Desmond and Liam finally. If Charlie had lived it would have certainly made for an interesting tug-of-war between the two.

I thought this was very realistically written. I wouldn't think that that kind of trauma would be easily overcome. It made sense to me that the thing that sparked a memory would be Aaron. Charlie was quite attached to him. Probably more so to him than Claire at times.

Very nice!

Nori
Zaedah chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Thank you eighty million times for posting a resolution that not only brings back my favorite character, but makes it actually plausible.

I loved the observation that all the joy and laughter left the island when Charlie died. The memory loss, the process of reacquaintence and the backstory of the initial rescue were well thought out and perfectly executed. Plus, I give a standing ovation to Ben getting the shiv!

So pleased was I with this effort that I joyfully add this to my favorites.
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw... that was absolutely beautiful... charlies deaths practically killed me! i loved your story!
Cryo-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Awesome awesome awesome! You really know Charlie and Claire, because this was so in character. I'm glad you brought in Claire's diary. We haven't seen that since S1 I think.

Anywho, you're a great writer, and I loved this!
Ultra-Geek chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Lovely story. It was the perfect start to the new season tonight! Ah, poor Charlie. There were a couple of places in this fic where I teared up a little. Another excellent story, Pace Junkie, excellent!

.:Ultra-Geek:.
sk8r-grl chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
very, very, VERY good! i read this awhile back when you posted it on ficinabottle. Loved it. I love your writings, both of yours. I fall in love with the storylines and cannot stop reading until the story is done!
Alix Zin chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I absolutly, possivly, LOVE this story. If I were to make a list of my favotite fanfics this would most defintly be up near the top. I so glad to finaly get a chance to tell you guys this, cause its just so great! But where's Fafafel's epilouge? Are you going to post it later?