Reviews for I, HK 47
M chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
In chapter 8 I was disappointed that Hk didn't say something about if you kill all humans then what else is there to kill?.. Then that be the end (;
natsu.point chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Love it. Almost made me cry manly tears... almost.
Unknown chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Statement: Very good, thoroughly enjoyed.
Invader Viceroy chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
continue!
morbus-rus chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Last two chapters AWESOME. "The failure is not an option"- YES! HK-47 beat incompetent Legion and proves his AWESOMNESS. And this - "Negatory: Wrong, fat droid."

HK in character (he is one of best npc ever, by the way), story cool, Shep cool, too.

Thanks!
Jedted chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
Awsome story! Cross-overs are always fun to read and i enjoyed seeing old HK-47 in the Mass Effect universe.
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
A very good ending to this story. Loved it. Especially how mch you emphasized on HK.

PS: Black Whirlwind is a flower compared to HK-47)
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
It's really hard to tell if HK is an anti-hero or anti-villain, isn't it?
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Hey, that line of HK in this chapter seems familiar somehow.

I don't know who the hell those other guys are, but I love how you portray HK here.
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow, this is very interesting.

HK-47 is my favorite SW character, next to Anakin.
that1dude chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
HK-47 is the coolest driod. ever. also, nice bioshock reference
Raymond Monaghan chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Thought this was a great take on the HK-47 character. Really enjoyed the story and the crossover. The comedy at times really made me chuckle. Hope theres a follow up to this sometime in the future.
mypaperkingdom chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
This is perhaps one of the best things I've read. You got HK down perfectly. Five stars, I laughed my arse off at this :D Thank you for sharin'!
SrgntDrew chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
This story is one of the best!
Eilanne chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
trying to catch up on reading, but i really enjoyed your story.

Your Shepard, Ashley, Tali, Joker, everyone was wonderfully written. I loved it!