Reviews for There
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
O.O

O.o
Angle of Anime chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This story made my day :) Written wonderfully, and the picture was painted flawlessly. I absolutely adore the way you worded this, and it's incredibly deep. Fantastic fic!
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
pretty deep O.O
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
awesome. simply awesome. i luved it.
Lady kHOLIC chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I think this was really amazing. Your use of words captured the mood straight away! but it was really distracting, I got lost track after awhile. but I guess it's just me :]
Living on a Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
loved that story. ur really good.
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
oh!i read this story before!but i forgote to favorite , i love your storys so one inclued.
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
damn, that was like seriously poetic and deep.
redquicksilver chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
O.O Whoa. That was crazy. I'm like, wow. I'm flabbergasted. That's incredible. Good job. I'm totally astonished and not at the same time. Good job.
Evelyn Fried chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
wow...thats all i can say...wow
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I really liked this story it was deep. It also painted a picture. Great...no Amazing job.
Piisa chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
beautiful...I really like it
M-dono chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
The reason why I find this story so interesting to read is your use of metaphor. In most angsty stories, the author focuses far too much on metaphor and the character's negative view on just about anything. Here, you've made everything clear with your use of figures of speech without it seeming too surreal. Almost poetic but too much of a narrative story to be so.