Reviews for My Prince Charming
captaincrandall chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
This is a very interesting story. I have reallly enjoyed reading it so far, and can hardly wait for the next installment!
The-Dangerous-King chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
AHH PLEASE FINISH!
Nille-Kat chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
O.m.G I love that you mention both the Netherlands and Denmark. I was born in the Netherlands and I live in Denmark... xD
OperaGrrrl chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
GAH! KEEP ON WRITING! I LOVE THE STORY SOOOOOO MUCH, & even though I know you've probably already quit, I would love it if you kept writing, or put it up for adoption!
AssassinTaurus19 chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
There is no way that this is the end of this story! Please tell me there will be more!
DimitrixChristianxAdrianH-O-T chapter 20 . 4/16/2010
pls pls pls pls continue!
insanefangirl94 chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
please please please continue this story i NEED to kno what happens
IDTwilight chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
I enjoyed the story so far please keep writing
YaNeverKnow21 chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Is that th end? Cause if it is, that is a sad ending and I hope you are okay
frankfart101 chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
Keep writing this book please :)

It's tremendouss !
andsongbirdskeepsinging chapter 18 . 7/19/2009
PLEASE. PLEASE WRITE MORE!..
andsongbirdskeepsinging chapter 20 . 7/14/2009
PLEASE WRTIE MORE! This story is so awesome. I love the whole plot and I love how their feeling in this point of the story really reflect how they felt in NEW MOON, they both are in so much pain and don't even know that the other is feeling the exact same thing. Wonderful!
No longer want Account chapter 20 . 7/5/2009
I enjoye dyour story and i hop eyou continue soon!
ProngsFinn chapter 20 . 6/30/2009
I love the concept and where the story is going, the only thing that I noticed that bothered me was the pacing but that is just something that I saw. Otherwise thee story is very well writen and unique. Keep going.

PF
romanceaholic chapter 20 . 6/15/2009
I have read all of your chapters. Have enjoyed them all. You have a great idea to use the Twilight characters. You are planning on getting Edward & Bella back together aren't you? From your timeline looks like Jacob and Bella's wedding will be soon. Please submit another chapter. Especially this last chapter was extremely short.