Reviews for Allison
Shadow Syndrome chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Thanks to readers for the excellent feed back. I posted this story years ago when I just started writing to gingerly test the waters, comfortably anonymous in a large community. I'd forgotten about it until revisiting my disused hotmail, and wow. I'm glad people have been reading this.

I, Shadow Syndrome, am alive and am writing and will post more fiction in the future, possibly including a refined draft of Allison. As for what comes next, well, this is a fan fic site. It may be some wild and flowery crossover sex romp chronicling television werewolves and leftover Law & Order vixens. Exceedingly unlikely, but one never knows. I am interested in maybe doing something with a few characters from HBO's The Wire. Anyway, I'm back, and I wanted to say hi and thanks to those who actually alerted this story. Thank you!
Reality Assassin chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Jeez mauriceee, what an amazing story! It's so sad too! There isn't a way to put into words what I am feeling right now, it's one of those highly emotional things. I also love the style of writing, my brain automatically put a posh voice on. Everything in this story just worked, nothing can be questioned. Amazing. Love love love love

I have to alert this, just in case, y'know. Maybe zombie Alice will be in the next chapter :)
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow. This was brilliant.
vampyr-eternal chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Absolutely amazing story! You've got such a mature, descriptive, invocative style of writing. It was great to read
Heather Branch chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This story is remarkable. There have been a lot of hokey Alice in Wonderland spin-offs, and while they aim for the same flavor offered by 'American McGee's Alice' the detail you offered in your story is what made it most resemble that macabre. Good job!
i-am-a-psycotic-bunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
this is brillant and strangely disturbing...keep up the good work!
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
WHOA.

This is extraordinary. I can't even put it into words!

-Lo
NR chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I'm going to be entirely honest - you don't give nearly enough credit where credit is due.

"Thanks is due to American McGee. The dialogue Into the hole again, we hurry along our way…Into a once glorious garden, now seeped in dark decay is borrowed from his videogame, “American McGee’s Alice”."

This simple statement makes it seem like only that one line is from American McGee's Alice, where in reality, the entire story is only a slightly altered version of the "Rutledge Private Clinic and Asylum Casebook." Basically, looks a hell of a lot like plagiarism to me.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was a truly beautiful story. Extremely well written.
AutumnPancakes chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this was absoluly brilliant. I have never seen anything so clever. I cried... ;
TheMadHatterandMarchHare chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
All I can say is wow...

This was deeply written and I felt very emotional throughout it. You have captured the characters in your story perfectly and this is one of the most powerful stories i have ever read.

Wonderful Job!
Aiyana Juniper chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, that story was amazing. It was dark and sinister without over doing it.

This is one of the best I've read in the case of Alice not being in her right mind.
Sabreal chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Fantastic! You write beautifully.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/31/2008