Reviews for Are You, Or Have You Ever Been?
Gabriela River chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That-was-so-f*cking good! Really! One of the best death note's fics I ever read! It goes to favorites.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Am I the only one who sees Light as somewhat heartbroken instead of a bastardly prick? Kind of like, he didn't write L's name "when he had a chance", yet L went him right to jail when he had the chance.

And such, Light kind of "sees" that, while he lost the emotional battle by not writing the name, L could still send him to jail despite all the love. Therefore, he'd die just to hit back at L emotionally.

That is, of course, assuming that Light's words were true.

/Ramble.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh, how I loved this. Angst goes quite beautifully with DN, especially with LxL. . Too fitting, too tragic. *favs forever*
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
loved it
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
... O.o woah, that was intense! poor L! i kind of like the idea of light like this though. i mean, if he had been caught, this is kind of how i'd have envisioned him acting anyway. great job!
anita4869 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I absolutly loved this. It was different than the other fics. Very well written too.

I think I'll be reading more of your fics
Hazel2468 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow... I almost cried. This is amazingly well written. You did an amzing job capturing the personalities of Light and L in this story. I could see everything taking place mentally as I read this. Very impressive. Keep on writing!

Hazel Murosoichi

P.S. 102 stories! wow, impressive stats.
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So sad... but so good.
BiancaFef chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I cried reading this story, as much as I cried reading Death Note when L died... this pairing has the ability to make my eyes fill with tears! I really liked your story, and you're right, it's exactly the reverse of the real Death Note... as sad as the canon ending... *feels tears falling again* OMG, I have to stop thinking about this two guys,I'm really starting to feel sad for them as if they were real! :( I can't help, this is my favourite yaoi pairing ever... always in my heart! 3
amour tue lentement chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ouch...I felt that.

Amazing story by the way XD

& The author's note killed me lol
31esilenna chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
por l ya know he coulda jus' taken im one ways er anuther an' it woulda worked itself out but i guess not
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
*stares in awe*

Holy sheep that was good! I love you and your awesomeness!
WammyHouseWhore chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OW...LIGHT IS SUCH AN ASS
Wolfgirl730959 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
OH HO HO! :D

YOU JUST GOT DISSED, L.
standingcorrected chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was like pure angst.

Pure angst is SO unhealthy, really, but I couldn't resist.

I loved it.

but the A/N killed me. 'Poor L. He just got majorly ditched. Oh well, at least it wasn’t the night before the senior prom.' I DIED laughing. XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »