Reviews for Monster Truck Mayhem
BSEVER chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I really enjoy the dialogues. Sound so real and icing on the cake, utterly funny. Thanks.

Eager to read what will come out of your inventive brain.
Deleted Account 0702 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad to hear you're going to continue this. With your great dialogue and characterizations, I'd love to see what you do with House being forced to stay in a wheelchair. Again, amazing job with the imagery, from the 'Misery' reference (which just freaked me out considering House's broken leg) to, yes, the cup shattered on the ground (it's just so like House to think those things are cool). I would love to see your other fics, and, again, just let me know if I can help :) Thanks for a great look at hurt!House
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
That was great poor House...bigger cripple than ever...
Trat2171 chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
I am really enjoying this story. The dialog is completely in character.
anon chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
You should definately post your other fics! You've worked so hard on them and you've done a great job with this one. Please update soon!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
I'm glad you are going on! I really like this! House is so darn cool_ I know how you feel about updating and stuff, I'm the same way.
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Great chapter. If you have other fics you should definateley post them...
theviewfromhere chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Best chapter yet, inarguably. I'm still marvelling at how you managed to get everyone (House especially) so in-character. I seroiusly don't think there was a single OOC remark or thought in that entire chapter.

When you mentioned the nurse looking like Annie Wilkes, I burst out laughing and got the chills all at the same time. I was just watching that movie last night, and I kept expecting House's nurse to whip out a sledgehammer and start whacking his legs or something.

And, as far as being to chicken to post your other stories, I'm gonna tell you right now you have nothing to worry about. Not if your other stories are even a quarter as entertaining as these. In fact, if you DON'T post anything, i'm going to keep bugging you about it, and that's a promise.

So, Keep Writing!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
_ Great so far! Please update soon!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
_ I'm a sucker for hurt!house or sick!House too
gh2005 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Loved the interaction between House and Wilson. I could picture them in my head as I read this chapter. You're doing a great job, keep up the good work.

Please update soon.

PS- I hope you don't end it with only three chapter. I hope you decide to make it longer.
gh2005 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
House finally got to take Wilson to the Monster Truck Show. WOW, I was sitting on the edge of my chair at the end of the chapter. I hope House is OK.

Well on to the next chapter.
BSEVER chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Loved the dialogues. The scene totally realistic. Eager to read what's next. Thanks.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
so far, so good! i probably have a problem but i love it when wilson gets all doctor-y. :)
Lerrinus chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I used to work in a stadium that hosts the Monster Jam once a year - a fun place to be! I still love Gravedigger, always puts on a good show! That broken bone is giving House some serious pain - yikes, can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the good work! :-)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »