Reviews for Second Place
No name chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
It need sex
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I'm reviewing because I love NaruIno.
"It's good" (there, good enough xD )
Lucifer chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Gud story plz cont.!
Alasoi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I had to review because I do, in fact, appreciate Naruto/ino romance stories, and there are too few of them.

Also because your writing is good. If this was a shitty story I'd just have closed it.

But it's good, nice job.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awwww :)
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I suppose I have a different definition of angst than most people. Some of the stories I have seen lately that have been classified as angst, including this one, seemed to be less angsty by my definition. This isn't a bad thing, I am just a little confused. Nicely done at any rate.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh wow! That was really lovely : I enjoyed reading every bit of it! I especially loved the angst, and the part where you compared Ino to the other girls. Ino Yamanaka needs more love!
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
awesome job
1FtTall chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Yeah for NaruIno! Naruto's so nice... great story, especially grammar/spelling wise. All in all, Second Place is a great story. Keep writing.
Jho chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
lol very well done, though I can only handle so much of that kind of angst lol
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Sad start, cute end.
Affinitive chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
... I think I just found my new crack pairing :D
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
8D I liked this fic... how you had Ino think of the different people's she lost... and then say that she hated thinking about this whe she was alone. It makes a lot of sense for someone like Ino to feel that way ;) Yay for sticking up for her. I also liked how she told herself she was beautiful 8D and then xD I loved the NaruIno moments... how he cheered her up.

Although, I thought that when you had Ino think about how she lost Sakura... it seemed to go out of order of least to most recent... and what about Chouji? D; Anyway, I really liked this fic 3

- L
Zianna chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Naruto and Ino is pretty cute... I mean really. People do sterotype her, I did once too XD But I based her on a friend of mine who is pretty out there. This was really good and the last lines were too utterly ah-dorable. I love Ino and like seeing her in new lights
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
huh. could've sworn i reviewed this ages ago. any way, great story. and you are right. nobody roots for ino. i guess we'll have to do it. naru/ino 4 evar.