Reviews for Back to Brooklyn
E chapter 2 . 7/11
Great writing! I'm really enjoying the story!

BTW, I've been reading the Boondocks comic (slowly... there's so much!) Do you know when in the strip Riley starts growing an afro? I've read about the first 2 years of the comic, and it hasn't made an appearance yet.
Queen Beauty 89 chapter 5 . 2/21
Sabrina chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Why is Riley a transvestite? Why the hell did you do that? You ruined Riley!
Coke-A-Cola chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Lmao! You have no idea how excited I got when I read that Aaron said that Caesar would be in season 3. I ran around the house screaming, "FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT EFFIN' TIME!" and I got strange looks from my mom and her boyfriend... They just don't understand. TT

I loved the story lol. I couldn't stop myself from squealing everytime Huey did something unHuey like. :D When he was semi-defensive during sex I was just giggling and shaking my fist. Just let it happen Huey... Just let it happen...

Woo! I can't wait for more stories like this! And Riley in drag, hm, unexpected but not unpleasant. I couldn't see him in drag before(expect for that episode but that doesn't count!), being openly gay, hellz yea! I just kept picturing him bending over in that skirt and I think I drooled lol! Ed is so lucky. Now I'm just ranting! Ok! Luv your work! Keep it up! 3
popcorne09 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
i love the story...except the riley being dressed like a girl. it goes with absolutely nothing with his attitude and style but hey, lol it's your fic.
Michael01 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Wow i like it alot! & i love this pairing
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
I'm very sorry to see this end and I enjoyed the ride! x3
Belletrist Word Salad chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Don't worry. I enjoyed it AND I think you kept Huey IC as the uke.

And don't forget: he's the uke in your favorite story of mine, The Boondocks, à la Freud.
saichanlovestoad chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Ha! I loved Riley's present! That was just too awesome! What a present! I wasn't sure what he would get them, but I really thought it was at least going to be something a bit tasteful since he got it wrapped and everything! But no! And it works so perfectly that way! And as he has in every other step of their relationship, Riley is pushing them to the next step. Sometimes I wonder if Huey needs Riley more then the other way around.

On that note, I liked the way you did the good bye to Riley at the airport. About how the brothers were so serious about it and Caez just wasn't. That is so like them. And Rye almost forget his gift. He's so absentminded sometimes. I thought it was a bit sad, of course, but very well done.

Also, I loved how Caez was like 'you hate it, don't you?'. I don't know why. . . I just thought that line was so cute.

I happily and anxiously await the next chapter!
saichanlovestoad chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Fuck those uptight asses. Riley looks good in drag and I think it's smexi hot. know what else I think is smexi hot? That sweet kiss Huey and Caez shared on the porch. That was just so precious. I loved it! I was so hoping he had come over to do something like that! Yay! They make such a cute, nervous couple. And to think. . . it was Riley who basically set them up. Go Rye! He's Cupid!

I think it's a trip that Riley has all the answers and he's not even in love with his boyfriend. That lube question was great too. So very like the little thug.

I can't wait to see what happens now that they're together.
saichanlovestoad chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
What? No! Caesar can't be horrified! He should be thrilled that Huey is finally showing some positive emotions! And what great emotions! The way you detail the panic and anger and fear within Huey is so dead on to what I believe he would be feeling in this situation. He thinks so much and yet no one ever really sees the expression on his face. I think you've really nailed that part of him. Love it to pieces.

And, yay! Riley in drag and dating Ed! One of my favorite pairings ever! I love how Riley is the voice of reason. It makes it so much more interestig.
saichanlovestoad chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I love this story. I can't believe it took me so long to read it! It was wonderfully written. Poor Huey. He's so terrible at expressing himself that everything just comes out as dead pan apathy and anger. Poor thing. He's so hurt and Caez doesn't even realize it. However, I can see hints that Caez likes him back. I hope so anyways. If he does, though, I can't wait to find out what happens to get them to finally confess to one another. I hope Huey doesn't miss his final chance as confessing his feelings.

I don't want Caesar to go to Brooklyn! No! *sob*
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Yay! x3
Belletrist Word Salad chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Nice, having Riley give them the lube.
StaysSweet chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
They're finally together! And have a solution for the whole moving thing. You had me losing hope for a second. Wonderful story. Keep writing. Not just this story but others too. New and old.